[6] SIMPLY JUST IGNORANT

PART SIX;
SIMPLY JUST IGNORANT.

SOMEHOW SHE HAD FOUND PEACE IN THE PIECES HE HAD LEFT BEHIND IN HER HEART -- she was late, Francesca Frost was always late

SOMEHOW SHE HAD FOUND PEACE IN THE PIECES HE HAD LEFT BEHIND IN HER HEART -- she was late, Francesca Frost was always late. If she had just been a few minutes yearly she would have seen Cheryl Blossom being lead out by the classroom, following the towns police chief and the principle and lead into his office, with her final words --"Im guilty"

But instead she walked in to the school, in a rushed and had not caught her breath yet, as working out had not been on her list to do things in the past year. Fran looked up and saw Cheryl, almost terrified like her frontage had cracked and showed the real her, her usually pale skin looked morbid pale as she had been caught with her hand in the cookie jar by her own mother.

Cheryl who shined power and money, her red-ish hair that was long and tamed, unlike Francesca who never really cared about her appearance, she found no joy in brushing her hair in a certain way or dress to fit in but as friendships relied on who wore the most expansive dress or shoes, it became her type of placement or rather her everyday task. But after being away for the summer she had stopped trying to fit in, stopped wearing clothes that other people found her more appealing in and so on.

Francesca had never really considered why she was so cold, was it her mothers fault? Her father? The people she considered strangers but talked to her as friends? was it this town that made her sick? the over priced green juice?... Francesca Frost saw this town in a different light, now that she wasn't as blind anymore.

Luckily, Francesca Frost never made it to the classroom that morning, her brother had caught her right after her starring contest with Cheryl.

-"Jason did not die on July 4th!" Koby spoke in a high pitched voice, he was very fond of crimes and murders so the news about Jason Blossom made his whole world shake.

Francesca only looked at her brother, -"Oh, what?" She asked but was not very interested in the answer.

Koby went on, first he talked about the few details he had actually heard, and a few was rather absurd and then he started to walk about the theories he had.

The clock turned and hours went by, koby tried to talk to his sister and she answered a few times but it was clear that something else took a part of her mind. And soon lunch time rolled around, --"You wanna eat at the library?" Koby asked his sister.

--"Yeah" She smiled, and phone started to ring. Francesca looked at the screen, "Riverdale Police station" It read as she had used the number before, when she lost her wallet when she was 12. Her brother also caught a glimpse of the phone screen and his expression seemed not as confused as Francesca would have hoped it to be.

-"hello..?" Francesca spoke as her brother watched her every move, he could not have missed a single expression she gave away.

-"Hello, Im Sarah and calling from the police station, it took us a while to track-down your number, anyways, I'm calling for confirmation about a statement from the police, they would really like have a chat with you about your friend, Jason Blossom." The receptionist at the police station spoke, she spoke fast and without any breaths in-between her sentences.