[2] HIGH SCHOOL CLICHE

EPISODE TWO;
HIGH SCHOOL CLICHE.

TOO MANY PEOPLE CLAIMED THEY COULD READ HER LIKE A BOOK, THEN THEY WENT AND PUT HER ON A SHELF -  people felt a bit uncomfortable in her silence, but do not confuse the stillness of lips with the rhythm of apathy

TOO MANY PEOPLE CLAIMED THEY COULD READ HER LIKE A BOOK, THEN THEY WENT AND PUT HER ON A SHELF - people felt a bit uncomfortable in her silence, but do not confuse the stillness of lips with the rhythm of apathy. Her life had become more complicated over the summer and maybe more than she wanted to admit.

And his lips, his eyes and his perfect smile, it just couldn't seem to leave her head, she tried to get the perfect pictures out of her head by washing her hands three times. Checking if the stove was off, three times and wouldn't leave her room if she hadn't placed everything in the perfect place at least three times. Someone would say that the ice queen herself was obsessed with the number three, but like her mother only presume to spread the word as 'her daughter was a perfectionist who liked routine' and even her son would tell other the same.

Locked away, like any family should, the Frost family presented a front by their white painted frontage, their cracked smiles and small talk with the neighborhood. Maybe that's why the family told so many lies; in hopes of becoming the lies themselves. Much like the Blossoms, the two old families seemed more alike than anyone would imagine with both families having twins and a lot more things in common than just the blood red frontage.

-"What if I have forgotten how to swim?" Out of nowhere Francesca asked her brother, who was sitting right in front of her at the dinner table. While she was looking out from the window, she could see right into the kitchen of Betty's household. While he, Koby, just looked at his sister like she was somewhat crazy. Koby hadn't even taken his first sip of coffee yet and he knew getting his sister back that she would be different but he never imagined the conversations to lead them to swimming and memory loss.

Koby somewhat manly, giggled and looked at his sister with a smile; by now everything he heard her say, he would take it with a pinch of salt. -"We will simply just take you to Madame Greenwash swimming class again. I remember you always hating that place."

Francesca just continued to look out the window, tapped her coffee mug three times at its handle. -"It feels like I'm drowning, being back at this place" she spoke and her words couldn't be more drenched in hate and anger. Which Koby hesitate, he wondered often why his sister hated this place and most importantly what happened that made her not wanting to come back.

But before her brother could say anything about the conversation, their mother rushed down the stairs. -"Perfect, you two are already done." But her two children waited for a 'but' that always seemed to find itself to their mothers sentences. Maybe that's why she was single or why their father had left many months ago.

The flicker of a flame and sparks of a memory this household had never been enough for too many people. It seemed like the spark was burning the people in this white and neighbor-friendly home, to the ground. Almost like this house was on fire and the only way to survive was to leave and never hesitate to come back.