[4] FORGET AND FORGIVE

PART FOUR;
FORGET AND FORGIVE.

THE MAN WITH THE GOLDEN GUN THINKS HE KNOWS SO MUCH, - I make sense, as when firearms were first made widely available during wartime many soldiers still preferred to use the bow and arrow

THE MAN WITH THE GOLDEN GUN THINKS HE KNOWS SO MUCH, - I make sense, as when firearms were first made widely available during wartime many soldiers still preferred to use the bow and arrow. As thought that if the shooter could see the eyes of the man he was killing, he never would have fired in the first place.

But this war was nothing but kind, red lipstick as war paint and girls who hadn't ran the mile in four years, who layer deep V-necks with excuses, eyelashes bat waffle balls at the male gym teachers.

Before Francesca had even entered her own house she had seen Betty Cooper sitting on on her front porch, she could see the tears falling down her neighbors face but Francesca was struck by the feeling like Betty didn't want anything to do with her as the golden girl was hoping she would be found by non other than Archie Andrews and his red puffy lips.

Moments to the day before, when Betty noticed the bruising on the ice queen's arm and didn't say anything but the pleading eyes between each other said more than any conversation could, much like Francesca herself, Betty Cooper wanted to be left alone, and so with a pleading smile the ice queen walked away as she had her own hell to deal with.

Luckily the devil also known as her mother hadn't stepped her foot in the large house since this morning which made Francesca happy, most days Fran never counted her mother as a house guest and as most nights the house only echoed with her and her brother. As it had always been this way, the two of them and rarely any parent to guide the two. The two of them created their own kingdom, the soil was build on false hope and empty promises and memories that was just memories. The little light that still kept them alive was the small hope that one day their father would return home, forgive and forget all and everything that had once happened and their mother would be the loving woman she one was before all this. Nowadays, the two twins was happy if the silence never stayed too long in the empty house.

Francesca's parents was the complete opposite from any religious type of people, she had never really found God or any other religion in her life, she grew up with the science believe that everything started with a big bang and the earth alone side any other atom was created. But nowadays she spend more time than she wanted to admit praying, hoping, over the summer thing changed and that made her a new person. Most of the time she was trying to forgive herself, as she would never in a million years admit it or ask for help, she was the master at pretending that all her problems where gone.

The twins used to make pillow forts, played music or watch any movie that Tim Burton had ever made all in those lonely nights but now not even a 'hello' or 'goodbye' before Francesca went up to her room and it was like all the silent secrets was to be kept a night longer.

Sleepless nights and the trauma felt like an endless hole she was stuck in, Francesca lived with something horrible, she knew right from the start why all the things that was going to unraveled happened. This story was like a book where she had already read the last chapters or the first,the middle part seemed like a fog on a summer morning but she still knew it was  a summer morning.