Chapter 52:)

"Torn in two
And I know I shouldn't tell you
But I just can't stop thinking of you
Wherever you are
You
Wherever you are
Every night I almost call you
Just to say it always will be you
Wherever you are"----Wherever You Are 5SOS

BAILEY POV

Ok, I am literally so excited. It's the last day of school before our 3 week holiday and I couldn't be more pumped about going to America. The last time I'd been overseas was when I was 4, to England. So....That doesn't really count considering I can't even remember it.

I was bored, sitting in maths. I couldn't believe it was only 3rd period. I wasn't even technically halfway through the day....I hated how the last day went so slow....

Maths used to be made interesting when the boys where here, making crude jokes and passing notes to us. It's funny how my grades have gone up ever since they left.....

"You know what?" Mik whispered from my left.

"What?" I replied, as I began writing down what was on the board.

"I don't see when in life I would EVER use quadratic binomials. So what's the point?" She asked as she began tapping her pencil on the side of the blue desk.

"There is none." Lizzie groaned from beside Mikaela as she too began doodling in her notebook.

"So why are we here?" I laughed, looking up at the clock, my heart sunk when I realised we still had another 20 minutes to go.

"Australian's educational system made it happen." Our teacher interrupted, pointing a white board marker in our direction.

Stef giggled as we all groaned and faced the next 20 minutes with little to no enthusiasm.

END POV

LUKE POV

I woke up the next morning feeling sick. Not physically sick, but mentally sick. There was only one person I'd talk to in this situation. Bailey.

I leaned over, the covers slipping down my body as I stretched my arm out from underneath the covers. My hand found my phone sitting on the bedside table beside my wallet. I pushed myself up into the white pillows, the warm summer air blowing through the open widows. I squinted, eyes adjusting to the light as I scrolled through my contacts. I found Bai's contact, fingers hovering over the dial button. I then realised this was a huge mistake. My stupid, sleepy brain had failed to register the fact that I hadn't spoken to her in the past 6 months. If I called now, not only would I look like an epic dick I would somehow have to explain myself....and I couldn't. There where no words to describe how much of a complete dick I'd been. I slumped back, lying down, thinking about everything.

I came to the realisation that everything I'd done in the past few months wasn't worth losing Bailey. Even though I was on the other side of the globe I knew that wasn't going to stop Bailey from seeing everything...The pictures, the girls.... She would've heard everything, known everything. I wish there was a way that I could forget everything. Loose all the memories, then the guilt wouldn't sting as much as it was now. I'd feel numb. But was that even what I wanted?!

The black bound notebook that rested on my beside table was calling my name as lyrics and emotions began to play through my head. I closed my eyes as images of Bai and me played like a silent movie behind my eyes. The memories resurfacing like painful dreams. I could feel emotion well up inside me as I opened my wet eyes. I flipped open the black cover and picked up a pen, sitting up once again. I could feel each tear roll down my face as I titled the top of the page: