Chapter 35:)

LUKE POV

"What is this?!" Ashton asked as he began pushing his trolley towards the exit of the airport. The group of girls getting in our way, making our exit very difficult indeed.

"Dude, I don't even know....." I replied, tiredly as I deftly waved to the screaming girls. There weren't many, but in my tired state any amount of noise felt like a full pelt tsunami.

"Luke this way." Mum yelled from beside me as she began walking left, towards the taxi rank.

"We love you Luke!!!" I heard a girl scream from somewhere behind me. I felt my eyes widen in shock and Michael snicker from beside me.

"Shut up." I snapped as I put my bags into the open boot of the waiting car. It was cold and dark outside, roughly 10:30pm at night. It was a shock to the system going from shorts and t shirts to jumpers and jeans and I wasn't sure if I liked it....

We all piled into the car, Mum rode shot gun so she could give the directions to our accommodation, which was an actual house, to the driver. The One Direction lads had organised it. Good on em'. The glowing white light from our phone screens lit up the back seat in an awkward glow, little to no words where uttered, our brains totally fried and destroyed from the long flight. I felt my eyes lids getting heavy as the city streets of London whizzed past. Soon, my eyes closed altogether and I fell asleep with my head leant up against the cold glass of the taxi window. The faint smell of tobacco wafting through my nose and the sound of passing cars echoing into my ears.

I woke not long later, realising that the car had stopped and everyone was getting out. I rubbed sleep from my eyes as I got out of the car. The cold wind hit me in the face causing goose bumps to jump onto my skin. Jeeze it was freezing. I yawned as I grabbed my bag out of the boot and pulled it over the frosted grass of the front lawn. Mum paid the driver and he left, leaving the five of us standing on the front porch of a small, brick house. Mum's fingers fumbled with the keys as her shivering fingers did their best to put it in the lock.

Once we where in it was a race for the best room. We had to share and I'd decided I'd bunk with Calum.

"Don't forget we have a twitcam tomorrow morning boys!!!" Ashton yelled from his room with Michael across the hall.

"What time?!" I groaned from where I lay on my hard and uncomfortable bed.

"8am." Ash replied as we all groaned. That was way to early, my brain doesn't start functioning until at least 10. That's why period one at school was a total waste of my time.

"Bitch!!!" I yelled as I rolled over to get my trackies and T-shirt to sleep in.

"Lucas, watch your words!!" Mum yelled from the kitchen. This made all the boys laugh.

I rolled my eyes, getting changed quickly before tweeting about the twitcam then turning the lights out to the sound of Calum's headphones blaring. How he slept with All Time Low yelling into his ears was beside me.

I had the slightest feeling that these next two weeks where going to be busy. Very, very busy.

END POV

BAILEY POV

We where all at Claudia's house for a sleepover. The boys where doing a twitcam this afternoon, so, naturally we all wanted to see them together. Luke had texted me early this morning saying he'd arrived and that he missed me, which made me smile a little to much during maths class........

"8am there time is 5pm our time..." Mik said as she looked over at the clock hanging on Claudia's bedroom wall.

"One hour!!" I smiled, reaching over to get a handful of chips from the bowl in front of us.