Chapter 50:) (What 50 OMFG)

So I've chosen songs this time cause no particular lyrics match, but if you have any to suggest ill add them instead

Unpredictable - 5SOS
Tonight Tonight - Hot Chelle Rae
RED - Taylor Swift

BAILEY POV

You read stories about girls going for walks in the dark and not coming back. I guess that was the only thing I could think about as I slipped out of my house this Sunday night. I was very aware that it was 1am and that I did, in fact have school the very next day. However, curiousity is something that I have too much of and I literallly couldn't contain myself. The text illuminated the dark street as I walked towards the park at the end of the road. The street lamps didn't do much in the scheme of things, so much space and very few lamps made them bordering on useless.

I rounded the corner, not knowing what to expect. I could see a dark figure sitting on the swings in front of me, but I couldn't make out their facial features.

"You actually came..." I heard the voice coming from the person in front.

"and it was actually you." I replied to Flynn. But, somehow I felt like the whole arrangement was sketchy. Why didn't he use his own phone? I don't understand.

"I wanted to appologise..." He trailed off as I sat beside him on the wooden bench. I could just made out the guilty shine in his eyes through the dim light.

"I was wondering when you where going to talk." I muttered, staring off into the dark distance.

"Why did you do it?" I questioned, letting the anger and betrayal seep into my voice. I'd trusted this boy for years and then bam. An Explosion of epic dick like proportions.

"She paid me....." Flynn replied sounding sorry. I knew that if I'd been able to see his face he would've looked sad.

"Who?" I asked, trying to remain calm, control the anger bubbling up inside.

"Aimee..." He trailed off, buring his head in his hands.

"God. Why would you be such an epic dick though? Do you know what's happened to Luke? We haven't flipping spoken for 6 months, he's derailed and I'm running like a freight train that's about to derail." I exclaimed, my angry voice echoing through the silent night.

"I'm sorry." Flynn muttered as he turned towards me.

"But are you? Are you really?" I questioned, not in the mood for his shit.

"Why would you do this to a friend?" I questioned, still feeling utterly confused.

"Because..."

"Spit it out." I growled.

"Becasue.....I like you Bailey. I like you a lot."

My eyes widned at his words, He couldn't be serious.

"Say something?" He asked, sounding almost hopeful.

"This will NEVER happen." I snapped furiously gesturing between myself and Flynn before I began running back the way I'd come.

It was all starting to make sense to me.

Finally.

END POV

MIK POV

I was still Skyping Ash, desperately wanting to know what his plan was.

"Ok, so the plan is this..." He trailed off trying to add suspense. The waiting was just making me feel pissed off.

"Spill the beans mate." I snapped, smiling slightly at his excited expression. I could tell he felt like a fricken genius. He must've been very proud of his little plan.