Chapter 3

"Anne wake up.." I heard a female voice say " ten more minutes" I groaned. I heard a 'huff' and a hand take hold of my shoulder, shaking it. "Anne you have to wake up, we just landed" the voice told and my  eyes shot open to see Eleanor. She looked a bit worn out, her fare white skin was now had a lack of color to it.

"are you okay? you look sick.." I told her

"I'm fine, just a bit jaded... I get sick sometimes if I sleep to much I guess" she told grabbing her bag and pulling mine out from the cabinet above us that contain mine and various peoples bags.

We got off the plane and walked passed the security check, we decided to stop at Starbucks before we arrived to go to Uni, and also we needed caffeine since it was almost midnight and we had a long flight. We were still in the airport since Eleanor was waiting for her boyfriend Louis, she told me I could get a ride with them since we live at the same apartment complex. 

"EL!!!" I heard a high pitch british accent yell, I turned my head and saw Eleanor engulfed in a hug by a man. He was pretty tall, well to me since I've stayed at the height of 5'2 or 5'3 maybe? His hair was brown, had brown eyes, and had fair white skin just as Eleanor.

"I missed you" they said to each other, I wanted to cry since it reminded me of Ethan and I before we went our separate ways.  Once Louis and Eleanor stopped hugging Louis looked at me, his face had a smile plastered on it.

"Who is this young lady here?" He asked

"Louis, this is Anne. Anne, this is Louis" she introduced, I stuck my hand out but he declined and engulfed me into a hug," He's a hugger Anne" she told.

"So, what apartment complex are you staying at?" Louis asked

"Um.. the same as you" I told

"What apartment number? Probably me and El could stop by sometime.."  He asked taking Eleanor's bags and mine placing them in the trunk of the car.

"Apartment 56C" I said, he chuckled. 

"Why are you laughing Lou?" El asked

"All I could tell you is 'Good luck!' because that's my mate your living with and he's isn't quite the peoples persons and is a stubborn lad" he said hopping into the right side of the car, how odd? I guess the car are different here...

Once we arrived to the apartments I grabbed my bags and Eleanor directed me to the elevators , I then made my way up to level C of the building, Eleanor and Louis didn't have to go that far since their apartment was on the first floor. As the elevator stopped  I walked down the sullen hallways, 45.. 49... 51... 56...!!!! I pull out the key the school sent me and unlocked the door.

Surprisingly the house looked pretty hospitable, it felt like I was living suburb house.  I shut the door quietly and placed my bags right next to the door. I honestly was a bit scared and confused since I wasn't the only one living here and the fact that how Louis described his 'mate ' didn't fascinate me at all.

I pulled out my phone and changed my time setting to London, England and no longer making it New York. I then looked at the time to see ' 12:38' written. I sighed and place my phone on the table, as I was about to fall asleep I hear this very deep British accent.

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU AND WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING IN MY DAMN APARTMENT" he yelled. I could tell that he was misanthrope by his facial expression and the way he spoke. His hair was brown and curly, his eyes were green, his skin was a bit tan but his skin looked a bit fair white, his arms were covered in tattoo's which made him look depraved, and he looked very fit. " Hi, i'm Anne Carter Ellis... I'm your roomate" I told sticking out my hand and he huffed.