Chapter 2

The next day Ethan and I went to the store and bought some things to pack my stuff in and talk to a person to who could send those things to England. I called the college the day after to discuss about living on campus in one of there hospitable looking dorms, but sadly they were all full. 

 There idea was for me to live in the apartments on campus, but with a roommate. As fictional as it sounds, each person who lives in the apartments are required to live with someone. If not, the person is later assigned to live with someone. So, technically it's dorms but not necessarily. (Mainly the reason why is because the campus owned the apartments)...

Luckily, I was able to move into apartment 56C at the Daling Brooks Apartments. The place was perfect, especially for walking distance.  Ethan sometimes thinks i'm OCD over school since I have to check everything 20 times a day (especially how the distances from each class), but I think different.

Today were moving everything I don't need to a storage locker and the stuff I do need into a truck. The moving process takes about 2 weeks, which i'm fine with since Ethan is leaving. I'm planning to leave the same time as him so I could arrange my things at the apartment and get organized for school, which  supposedly in a week and a half once I get there.

I'm very excited to move to England that I can't stop talking about it. Ethan tells me I talk about it to much, especially in my sleep, but I think he's just over exaggerating. Besides the fact that i'm excited, he's excited too. I don't get why he would be excited when he might be injured or kill or the other way around with another person, but I guess it's the fact that he helps the country. 

"Place that in the box over there!" Ethan yelled, snapping me out of my thoughts. I looked over at the corner where his finger was pointing and and walked towards it, placing the white china plate in the box. 

I continued packing until there was nothing to pack left, the only things that were left in the house was our bed, clothes, food, utensils, and toiletries.  I stared at the empty living room, acknowledging everything in the room. 

**2 weeks later***

        Two weeks have gone by so quickly and today is the day both Ethan and I are leaving to go to our destinations. Ethan was going to Texas for 8 months since he's required to have training, then Iraq for a year and a half. I'm supposed to attend college for 9 months, but I'm planning to visit Ethan during my breaks ( If I had enough money for it). 

"Babe wake up" I told Ethan while shaking it, he just moaned .

"Ethan wake up, we have to leave today" I told, he only pulled me closed to him.

"But I don't want to leave you" he whispered into my ear.

"Well to bad, wake up and get dressed" 

   I got out of his grip and walked over to the bathroom, I did my morning schedule which included brushing my teeth, flossing, taking a shower, and putting clothes on. After that was done, I place the toiletries in my bag and picked my bag up  and placed it by the door. 

 After what seemed like 4 hours Ethan was finally done getting ready. He had a army t-shirt on and a pair of dark blue jeans, in his hands he held a small navy blue duffel bag.  A tear trickled out of my eye and I ran up to him, engulfing him into a hug.

"I'm going to miss you" I told 

"I am too, babe." He whispered into my hair

Once we separated and picked up our bags to put in the car. But before I shut the  door leaving the memorable place I use to call my home, I looked at it remembering the good times.

"ANNE BABE LET'S GO!!" Ethan yelled and I quickly shut the door,"Coming!" I yelled back. I walked into the elevator with him and it quickly when down. I was happy I left the condo since there wasn't as much privacy, it was like an apartment but bigger. At the same time i'll miss it, I'll miss the fact that my neighbors would make so much noise, i'll miss the traffic, and the moronic people in New York.

We hopped into the car and began our drive to the airport. A majority of the ride was silent, it wasn't awkward but peaceful. I stared at Ethan and analyzed his facial features. His dark brown hair was pushed up into a quiff, his brown eyes glistened each time the sun hit them, and his fair white skin was just as usual. By his facial expression he seemed to have mixed emotions, they looked like a mixture of sadness and happiness.

"Anne your doing it again" he said, I just looked at him oddly like a foreign object. "What do you mean?" I told, "your looking at me and it's making me very uncomfortable" he retorted and I looked at him oddly once again, why is he suddenly getting angry? I'm not going to see him for at least a year or two! He's being very unreasonable again...

 One thing that we can't stand about each other is that I tend to stare at people a lot and I have this habit of making everything perfect, Ethan's is acting bipolar and being stubborn. I guess we can't fight our bad habits, but one thing I hate about these habits is that a majority of the time they could call it out and probably announce it to the whole world, "Anne why the hell are you looking at me?!?" I usually get from my classmates or "Why the hell is she organizing her papers for the hundredth time today?." It's very vexatious knowing people have the right judging you because of some moronic habit.

Once we reached the airport I climbed out of the car and went to the back to grab my bags, but Ethan already got  a hold of them before me. He gave me a smiled the came closer to me "I love you Annie" he told engulfing me into a hug and pecking my lips. "Love you too" I told him before separating the hug once again.  

We both cried as we went our separate ways, I started sobbing once I got onto the plane. My seat was  right next to this girl who looked around my age. She had nut brown hair, brown eyes, and fair white skin just like Ethan. She was gorgeous and for the first time I felt very insecure, she turned her head and notice I was staring at her, I was a bit shocked by her actions.

"Hi i'm Eleanor Calder!" She yelled a bit to happy, I noticed she she had a British accent which made me wonder, is she going to the same place as me? "Hi... I'm Anne Ellis" I told her awkwardly.

"So were are you heading?" she asked

"I'm heading to London for college" I told truthfully.

"Oh same here! I'm also going to Uni at Kings College with my friend Louis" she told

"Oh that's cool..What major are you in?" I questioned her, I seemed a bit nosy  but I wouldn't say it wasn't hypocritical since she was the same way. "I'm doing Health and Medical, I'm currently a part time model in New York when we  have breaks.. What about you?" She told taking a sip out of the apple juice box she just pulled out of her purse "Umm.. I'm taking a English Major" I told. "Wow.. the hardest major, I only know one kid at the school that past that major with an A, the rest got low B's or C's" She said placing the apple juice on the table.

After what seems like hours of talking we both ran out of things to conversate about, she pulled out her headphones and started listening to music, I did the same a passed out listening to Mayday Parade.