Chapter 6

The next morning seem to be a hassle, I guess you could say. It mostly consisted of groaning and moaning because of our hangover. Sadly none of us carried around pain killers and Louis threw theirs away for some moronic reason, I really wasn't paying attention to El when she was explaining.

We were planning on buying some but we're to lazy too. So.. We, well the girls decided to just rampage my apartment for pain killer. Harry wasn't to please with the fact that  a bunch of  women ran into our apartment and started trashing it to search for some stupid pills. 

"Eleanor get the fuck of my damn room!" Harry yelled.

"shhhh.. I have a headache. Could you stop being an ass and help me find your damn pain killers, if not, then piss off!" She argued back.

His eyes turned into a dark shade of green and his fist was clenched, I never seen Harry pissed. Well, I have but not this pissed. He was about to say something back, but couldn't. He was trying to hold back his anger. El and him had a stare down, basically scolding each other. After 2 mins Harry huffed and stomped out of the apartment. 

"Don't even try talking to that psychotic asshole, he's no help anyways. He's probably on his man period for all I know, that boy is so damn moody. God damn my fucking head hurts! Ugh.. Do you know where that twat keeps his painkillers?" Eleanor asked

"No.... But he seemed really angry" 

"Eh, that's nothing... I've seen him more pissed before. He doesn't scare me though"

"How could he not scare you? I'm a bit frighten by him..."

"Because he would never hit a women. And if you're scared of him at the moment I'd hate to be you when he's having one of those days" 

 She began shuffling threw the bottom drawer, after moving some miscellaneous objects in the drawer she finally found what shes looking for. She opened the bottle of advil and shoved the pills in her mouth. "Gosh... He could of told me he kept it in the bottom drawer instead of being an ass" she got up from the floor and walked to the living room handing Danielle and Perrie the pills as well.

"Should I see if he's okay?" I asked 

"NO!" they all chorused.

"Why? Whats going to happen?"

"Harry is just you know...Harry" Perrie said.

"I don't care.. He can't be that bad, he might have an anger issue but honestly I think you guys are overreacting" 

"We aren't! but if you want to go check up on him you might as well bring a needle to sedate him with because that boy got problems.." Eleanor told 

"She's right you know... He's like the psycho girlfriend when he's very angry" Danielle told, perrie and El nodded in agreement.

"And what would a psycho girlfriend do?"

"The quality's of a psycho girlfriend include slashing tires, burning your shit, breaking your shit,throwing beer bottles at the wall, a girl named Tiffany , and it all results in you ending up in jail" El told 

"Where did you get all that from?"

"Louis told me, he's been in jail five times. Before we dated I use to bust his sorry ass out of jail" 

"Well I hardly doubt that would happen" 

 I ignored their calls an walked out the door, I made my way towards the elevator. As I walked out of the elevator I noticed the lobby looked a bit sullen, ignoring the fact that it's gloomy color made me upset I walked toward the door. A gust of air hit my face, the sky was no longer sunny, but cloudy, it looked like it was about to rain.