ONE

I almost forgot about myself.

I might as well take you back to the beginning of the morning.

I woke up at 2 AM, and I got dressed. Not school clothes, running clothes. A blue sports bra, black leggings, and a black jacket.

I put on my headphones and plug them into my phone, starting my playlist as I leave the house, starting to jog down the street

I jogged about 2.5 miles away from Grams' house before turning back.

I got back to the house at around 4:30 AM, and I went straight back up to my room in the attic, stripping and taking a quick shower in my bathroom.

After I get out of the shower, I quickly French braid my hair before getting dressed.

I chose to wear a partially see through dress, a black and top, black skinny jeans, a black beanie, black knee high converse, my Hollywood Undead Bracelet, and my Black Veiled Brides Bracelet.

I grab my school bag and make my way downstairs, seeing Grams in the kitchen. She hands me a bowl of cut up bananas and oranges along with baby carrots which she has freshly washed.

I sit down and eat my breakfast, texting my boyfriend Matty.

----------------------------------------------
Will you ditch with us this morning? -Matthew

No. I've got detention the first half of the day every for the rest of the year. -AJ

K. -Matthew
----------------------------------------------

I shake my head. He can't just spell out the entire freaking word, can he?

As I finish eating, Olivia, my fraternal twin sister, comes in.

"I'll see to at school." I tell her.

She nods.

"Don't forget, you promised to come to my dance practice this afternoon." I remind her.

She nods and I grab my bag and stop at the front door. I grab my skateboard from where it lays next to the front door, then I step outside into the warm air and walk down the steps of e front porch, waiting until I'm all the way to the sidewalk before I start skating towards school, which I have to be at early every day.

*****

When I get to school, I skateboard all the way to e elevator where I step off of my skateboard and step into the elevator with my skateboard under my arm.

I push the down button and the elevator door closes.

I get five lemonades from the lemonade machine and I head into the Detention room.

Miss Reznick, or as I call her Jenny, marks me down as here, and I start cleaning off of the chalkboards in the storage room which is connected to the Detention classroom.

During second hour is when my story truly started.

Anyway, back to my emails.