1.4

TO: m.white@gmail.com

FROM: aj.white@gmail.com

SUBJECT: Charlie hits the soccer coach

DATE: September 1
---------------------------------------------

"Here we go, hustle up. Move it, move it. Come on, let's make a move." A senior soccer player yells.

"Unh." Charlie groans as he is hit with a soccer ball, while caught staring at Mo Banjaree.

"Heh." Ray laughs.

"Ray, cut it out, dude." Scott tells his best friend, Ray.

"Keep it going. Keep it going." The soccer coach yells.

"Delgado, come on, get with the program." The coach yells at Charlie.

"I'll see you later." Mo tells Scott, leaving.

"Come on, what are y'all doing?" The senior soccer player asks rhetorically.

"Ha-ha-ha." Ray laughs loudly at Charlie as he falls.

"Let's go, Delgado. Come on." The coach shakes his head.

"All right, guys, set up for drill number two. Hustle up." The coach yells to the students trying out for the soccer team.

"Coach." Scott walks up to the soccer coach.

"Come on, kids. Drill number two. Drill two, kids, come on." The soccer coach sighs.

"Are you sure that's Tommy Delgado's brother?" The soccer coach asks Scott.

"Yeah." Scott winces.

"No, no, Delgado, you gotta kick the ball. Like . . . that." Ray kicks the ball so it hits Charlie.

"That's it." Charlie grabs his brothers ball off of the ground and turns towards Ray.

"You know what? I don't wanna play soccer, I don't want your abuse, and I certainly don't want my brother's ball." Charlie throws the ball at Ray, who steps out of the way to make it hit the soccer coach.

"Ooh. Yeah, I think he did that on purpose, coach." Ray tells the soccer coach who looks at Charlie Delgato with something more than pure fury behind his eyes as he gestures for Charlie to go over to him.

-AJ White