Chapter 30

* Elijah's P.O.V *

Shortly after Finn walked in , he was followed by Sage . 

" What are you doing here ? "  I snapped .
" You're supposed to be dead ! " Kol snarled , still holding a grudge against him for his treason against us .

" Things change . " Sage added , grabbing Finn's hand deffensively .

" But how ? " Rebekah asked , raising from her place on the couch .

Then Tatherina stood up .
" I did it . " she said .

Everyone got silent .
" What are you talking about ? " Damon asked , confused .
" Dad , I'm a witch  . " she said .

" But we made sure you were human when ...... " Rebekah trailed off .

" When you adopted me ! Well you were wrong . I found Esther's old spell book . Among other things . I contacted her from beyond the grave and she's been teaching me . She told me that I was part of her bloodline . She had a sister and her sister had a daughter . " Rina said .

Everyone was silent . 
" We're back to return to the original family . " Finn said .
" You committed treason against your own blood ! " Klaus snapped .

I sighed and put my hand up to silence them .
" ENOUGH ! Finn . Prove where your loyalties lie and fight alongside us to protect everything that we have known . " I said .

Finn nodded . 
" As will I . " Sage added , rubbing Finn's shoulder  .

The door opened and in walked Bonnie , Caroline , Tyler and Matt . 
" Welcome back to team Badass . " Damon smirked.

I started planning attack strategies when the window shattered.
" DOWN ! " I heard Stefan yell as Nikki , Rina , Caroline , Tatia and Jeremey ducked. I growled .

" NIKLAUS MIKAELSON ! " a screechy voice called.

Klaus immediately started to tremble with rage . 
" In here you batty old hag ! " he screamed as the door burst open and two old hags burst through the door looking exactly the same .
I crossed my arms .
" Is this reall nessesarry ? " I asked.

* Klaus's P.O.V *

I almost jumped out of my skin when I saw the old hag . TWO ! Two of them ! I snarled , ready for attack .
" Karma's a bitch . " one of them said , flashing forward and stabbing me in the stomach with a stake .

 I screamed and flung her off of me .

" WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME ! " I screamed .

" Revenge ! " screeched one .
" WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU ! " I yelled .

" Summer of 39' . " Said one of them .

It was then that a memory was triggered . I was at a bar and I had run into 3 triplets . I thought they'd make a good snack and I killed one and almost killed the other two .

" Uh .... sorry about that . Wait . There should only be one left . I killed the other 2 ! " I said .

" I turned into a ghost to haunt you ! You- you !YOU freak ! " screeched the one I knew as Tabatha .

Tabatha , Urma , and Florence . The VanHagsberg triplets . Now I remembered !

" And I became a vampire hunter ! " screeched Florence . 

" Urma would've helped us if you hadn't killed her too ! " Tabatha snickered .

* Elijah's P.O.V *

I suddenly got a sinister idea . 
" Look , ladies , I have a propositon for you . " I said , chuckling .

* Anastasia's P.O.V * ( Come on . Admit it . You all missed her )

I woke up in the middle of the woods .What was I doing here ? I was .... in a box . A coffin . MY COFFIN ! I couldn't scream , I couldn't yell because I was gagged . 

* Elijah's P.O.V *

Caroline , Tyler , Matt , Alexandria and Nikolina made their way through the trees , circling behind where I'd tracked Anya's scent while Tatia , Katherine , Rebekah ,Kol , Klaus and I came around the front . Finn , Sage , Damon , Stefan , Tabatha and Florence completed our little barrier , trapping the captors inside . I heard a twig break .
" We are here to talk . " I snapped.

The man who I guessed to be the alpha walked forward with about 15 guys behind him .

" I believe we have something you want . " he snapped and then we heard a thud as a few of the guys behind him put down a ... coffin .

I almost lunged , right then and there , snarling . 

* Anastasia's P.O.V *

I heard Elijah's voice .I wanted to run to him . To tell him we'd be okay .I kicked on the box and tried to break free . Bound . I was bound with vervain weeded into the ropes . It stung and I screamed. 

* Elijah's P.O.V *

I heard a banging in the box and then a scream . Anna . I growled louder , ready to kill them . 

The alpha smirked .

 " Hand over Jesse and you can have your precious little Anastasia back . " he said .

I snarled . 

" Jesse is not in my control , nor is he my concern . I don't believe you realize the war you have started . " I hissed . 

" I think we do . " he said .

The alpha shrugged.
" No Jesse , no Anna . And since I don't see Jesse , I guess there is no need for her . " he added , dissmisssing with his hand as he spoke .

The men behind him snicked and picked up the coffin . I lunged forward to stop them but screamed out in pain when I discovered a spell . They'd spelled the area around them in a shield .I watched in horror as they threw her coffin back in the lake . 
" NO ! " I screamed .

* Anastasia's P.O.V *

I felt myself being picked up and thrown somewhere . It was then that I got a horrid feeling . Water rushed through my lungs as I stiffled a cry . He promised not to let this happen to me again . 

" NO ! NO ! ELIJAH ! I DON'T WANT TO GO BACK ! PLEASE DON'T SEND ME BACK ! " I yelped, clawing at the coffin until my nails bled but it did no use as I sunk deeper and deeper .

I was weak because I hadn't fed in days and they had injected me with vervain . They couldn't truly kill me , but I felt my body start to desicate and hybernate . 

* Tathrina's P.O.V *

Bonnie and I joined our hands to do a spell . She warned me it would take alot of power to break the spell the werewolves had ,but I didn't care . We lit a candle and said some incantations , and then the candle blew out and blood streamed from my nose as it all went black .

* Elijah's P.O.V *

Klaus and Kol held me back as I lunged to no avail . On the 25th lunge , I broke through and the attack started . I doged flying canines and vampires alike with one goal in mind . Getting to Anna .

----- comment me -------