Chapter 18

* Klaus's P.O.V *

Phillip , Kol and I voulenteered to stay behind at the graduation while the rest of the family hurried home to attend to Anna . Damn it was like Mikaelson 5 assemble ! Elena , Stefan , Damon , Bekah ,and Tatia all raced out of here in a hurry . What's the rush ? Anna's a vampire .

* Tatia's P.O.V *

I was in the car with Stefan , Damon and Bekah.
" What's wrong with her , Tatia ? " Elena asked .
" Visions . She gets premonitions . They come in the form of visions . " I said .
" Wait , hold up ! How do YOU know ? " Damon asked .
" Because they run in our family . Our mother had them . " I explained .
" But how can she have them ? She's a vampire right ? " Bekah asked .
" Well , my guess is that when she died and Bonnie brought her back , it triggered them . " I said .

" Will she be okay ? " Stefan asked .
" I don't know . " I said with a sigh.

* Elijah's P.O.V *

I glanced down at Anastasia every few seconds and every time she looked paler and paler  . I stroked her cheek . She was completely out cold . She'd slipped into a coma . I called Bonnie .

" Hello ? " Bonnie asked on the other end .
" Um , yes , Bonnie . This is Elijah . I need your help. Anastasia is .... in a coma . " I said ,trying to stop the shaking in my voice .

" That's impossible . " she said . "

" I assure you it's not . " I added .

" Alright , I'll be right over . " she said and the lone when dead .

I sighed in releif and looked down at my sleeping beauty .
" You're not going to leave me again. " I whispered and put my head in my hands .

* Klaus's P.O.V *

I got another text from the old hag . How ! It's impossible ! Kol and I were on a deserted road heading home . Phillip was riding with Alex and Jeremey .Kol looked up from the map nervously .
" I think we're lost . " he said , gulping .
" Oh don't be ridiculous . " I said , glancing around for any other cars and my expression changed when I saw none.

" YOU IDIOT ! You got us lost ! " I said , reaching over and slapping him .
" OWW ! " he whinned and slapped me back .
We got into a slap fight and the car swerved . I got the control back and called for a truce . My phone buzzed again and I threw it out the window . Then out of the corner of my eye, I saw something dart out of the woods and run our car off the road .

* Tatia's P.O.V *

" I spy something ... red . " Damon said.
" Stop sign ! " Elena chattered .
" How did you know ! " Damon asked annoyed .
" Because there's nothing else red on this highway . " she said sarcastically .

Damon rolled his eyes and my phone rang . I answered it .
" How is she ? " I asked Elijah .
" Coma . Bonnie is on the way . " he said on the other end .
" Damnit ! " I said and hit the dashboard .

* Nikolina's P.O.V *

I sat on the floor with my back to my mother's door . She was so sick . I wanted to be by her side , but papa would probably kill me . He was furious and worried and now was one of those few times when his temper got the best of him and anything could set him off .

---- Another cliffhanger ! Sorry guys , but I wouldn't be Kat without a litle action and alot of drama ;) -----