Chapter 4

Sorry I haven't added any pics or vids yet . I promise I will when my computer starts working again. Right now I'm not on my laptop and I MISS it . Anyway , I hope you like it and I hope I didn't lose my touch :)

* Nikolina's P.O.V * 

It was Friday . I'd made it through my first week of school and there were only 8 days to go until the anniversary gala . I got out of the car and kissed papa's cheek , hurrying into my first class . I was exctied to see Jesse . 

* Anastasia's P.O.V * 

" No , Rebekah we are not having pink roses at the gala . I HATE pink . " I said , as Rebekah huffed and scribbled something down on the clipboard . 

" You know the paparatzzi will be there and they'll want a few photos . " Elena said , walking in and sitting down . 

I sighed . 
" Don't they always ? " I asked , annoyed .

Tatia giggled and nodded .

" Well you ARE an international supermodel . " Tatia said .

" Food . What about food ? " Rebekah asked .

" Lobster and steak . " I said , pulling out my nail file to file my nails .

* Nikolina's P.O.V *

After class , I was walking down the hall with my lunch because it was a nice day and I was going to eat outside at a picnic table .

" Nikolina ! Nikki ! " I heard someone call .

I whirled around to see Jesse , jogging after me with a tray of his own .I smiled .

" Hello , Jesse . " I said as he caught up with me and got the door  .

" Thanks . " I said .
" I was wondering .... uh ... do you have any plans this weekend ? " Jesse asked hopefully .

" No, I don't think so  . " I said , sitting down.

He sat with me .

" Well then ... in that case , I do you want to go to dinner and a movie ? " Jesse asked .

" Sure . " I said , happily .

" Great . I'll pick you up at 8:00 . " he said , walking away and waving .

I smiled . I wasn't expecting that . Hoping , but not expecting .

* Anastasia's P.O.V *

" NO PINK ! GET THAT THROUGH YOUR HEADS ! " I said , slamming my nail file down , annoyed .

Rebekah rolled her eyes .

" What the hell , Anna ? " Tatia scolded .

" Sorry , I haven't been getting any sleep . Photoshoot after photoshoot . " I said , yawning .

" Maybe yoyu should go lie down , aunt Anna . " Elena said , putting a hand on my shoulder .  

I sighed .
" Maybe you're right . I'll see you when Nikki and Elijah get home I said , kissing Elena's cheek before walking upstairs .

* Nikolina's P.O.V *

Papa picked me up from school and I waved  dreamily to Jesse . Papa cleared his throat and for the first time , I noticed he was in the car . 
" OH ! Hi , papa . " I said , hugging him .

He glared forward at the road .
" What was that about ? " he asked , sternly .

I felt myself blush crimson.

" W-what do you mean ? " I asked , playing dumb .

Papa gave me " the look " and then went back to glaring at the red light .

" Jesse and I are going to see a movie tonight . Is that alright papa ? " I asked and he was shocked and hit the breaks .

I clung to the seat in silence as we drove home .As soon as we walked through the door, papa sut it loudly . 

" ANNA ! ANASTASIA MARIE PETROVA COME TALK TO YOUR DAUGHTER !" he called , still very angry .

Aunt Tatia walked in , hushing him.

" Shhh . Anna isn't feeling well . I'm worried about her . " Aunt Tatia said .

Papa's angry features suddenly took on worry . He looked down at me .
" We'll talk about this later . " he growled and flashed upstairs to mamma .

I gulped.

* Elijah's P.O.V *

A date . A guy . A teenager that smelled of to much aftershave . I growled and grew silent whe I entered our intercately decorated silver bedroom . Anna . My Anna . I studied everything about her to see if there were any differences since the last time I'd seen her . I remembered the last time I had . This morning when I got up early to go oversee the museum . I'd kissed her softly and left her asleep . She was paler then she had been and she looked exhasusted . Her big beautiful eyes were lined withdark circles and I was begining to see light blue viens on her delicate porcelin skin . Still she was the most beautiful thing I'd ever see . I walked over to the canopy bed and gently sat down beside her . I stroked her cheek and she fluttered her eyelids. 

" Elijah . " she whispered . 

I smiled a small smile , trying to hide my concern .

" Yes , it's me , angel . How are you feeling ? " I asked , grabbing her cold hand .

" Tiered . Just ..... tiered . " she said as I pulled her into my arms .

-------------------- Comment , Fan and vote :) ------------------------------------