The Story of the Original Family * Sequel *

* Nikolina Petrova-Mikaelson's P.O.V *

" NIKKI ! NIKOLINA ELEKAH PETROVA-MIKAELSON ! " my mother yelled .
Uh-oh.

Dad and Uncle Nik and Kol walked out and chuckled.
" What did you do now , Nikki ? " Uncle Kol asked .
" I ... uh ... " I started and we heard mamma yell again.
" WHAT DID YOU DO ? ANNA !  ANNA DARLING ! I'M COMING ! " my father said , flashing into the kitchen where I'd accidentally blown up mamma's cake she made earlier for family dinner tonight .

" I'M GOING TO KILL HER ELIJAH ! " I heard mamma yell .

Kol chuckled . I rolled my eyes. My poor mother . I was such a mischief maker . I took after uncle Nik .

" Now , Anna , darling , don't be too irrational . I'm sure there's a perfectly good reason why there's cake on the chandileier and the ceiling and .... everything else . " my dad said , trying to calm down my hothead of a mother .

" You blew up her cake ? " Uncle Nik asked , chuckling .
" SHUT UP NIK  ! " mamma yelled .

She walked out covered in batter and iceing , but still looking flawless with her stern expression . My dad stiffled a chuckle and she glared at him . Uncle Nik and Uncle Kol burst out laughing . Mamma cleared her throat and it got silent .

" Now , Anna , angel . Mind your temper . Your temper . " Elijah said .

Mamma's foot started to tap . Uh-oh . Here it comes .
" I don't care how you do it ... just clean it up . I don't want to know . I don't care ... just fix it. Kol , make yourself useful and run to the store and buy a cake . " mamma said , sighing .
" We'll take care of it Anastasia . " Uncle Nik said .

She nodded and turned to dad . He chuckled at her standing there still covered in batter .

" You think this is funny ? " she asked .
" A little . Lighten up ,angel . " dad said , smiling .

Mamma giggled and pulled him against her , getting him just as dirty as she was . Dad laughed and swung her around , kissing her .

" Ewww . " Uncle Kol and I both said .

Uncle Damon , Aunt Rebekah , Alexandria , Jeremey , Elena , Stefan , Aunt Tatia and Aunt Katherine all walked in and paused , staring at my parents , kissing covered in batter .

" Well ... just the average day then ? " Damon asked , rolling his eyes.

" I guess we should go get cleaned up now ... " Elijah said.
" Race you to the shower ! " Mamma said , flashing upstairs with dad not far behind .

I sighed .
" Well uh ..... do we WANT to know ? " Aunt Rebekah asked .
" Nikki blew up Anna's cake , and screwed up her kitchen , right down to the crystal and diamond chandilier . " Aunt Katherine said , filing her nail.
"How did you know ? You weren't even here ." I asked .

" I read minds ... just call me Edward Cullen . No ... I could hear your mother screaming all the way in town . She's got such a bad temper . " Aunt Katherine said , giggling .

" Yeah ... I guess I should clean up before dinner. " I said , scuffling into the kitchen .

* Anastasia's P.O.V *

" Darling , you mustn't be to hard on her . " Elijah said , kissing me .

I rolled my eyes  .

" She wrecked my kitchen . I think Niklaus is rubbing off on her . " I said , pulling Elijah closer .

He chuckled .

" You noticed that , huh ? " he asked .

I sighed.
" Yes . " I added . 

Elijah kissed me again .
" So much has changed . Time has just flown by . " I said , sighing  .

" I know. I'm opening a museum ... you've become an international supermodel .... Elena and Stefan engaged .... Katherine and Kol married ... Tatherina turning 16 ...... Tatiana and Niklaus starting a resturant ....... Nikki starting High school next week ..... Rebekah launching a fashion line.... Jeremey and Alexandria gradutating from college  .  " Elijah said .

" I know... you'd think we were ..... normal . I mean .. human . " I said .

" It's strange . Having a life. And don't be ridiclous . We'd NEVER pass as " normal " . " Elijah said.

I nodded , giggling .

" Our anniversary gala is coming up next weekend . " Elijah said , kissing my neck .

I smiled .
" Yes it is ..... 16 years, darling. " I said , running a hand through his hair .

" ACTUALLY ... I've been mentally married to you for over a millenium . " Elijah said , brushing a stray piece of hair from my face.

I laughed and kissed him again , pulling him closer to me.

* Nikolina's P.O.V *

FINALLY ! I cleaned the kitchen and it was spotless , hopefully to my mother's approval . OH ! Only 15 minitues until dinner. I raced upstairs and through on a deep yellow dress and pulled my hair half up , half down . I walked downstairs just in time to see my family entering in pairs. We always entered in pairs and in a certain order : Tatherina and I ( youngest ) , then Jeremey and Alexandria , Elena and Stefan , Rebkah and Damon , Kol and Katherine , Klaus and Tatiana and the most fierce of all ... my parents , Anastasia and Elijah Mikaelson. The most powerful vampire couple to ever live . My mother held her head high as she walked down the last stair and paused , looking me over .

" The kitchen ? " she asked .

" Spotless . " I said .

She smiled and ran a hand through my hair gently . I smiled and grabbed her hand. Dad smiled approvingly. My mother turned to Uncle Kol  .
" Cake ? " she asked .

" Accounted for . " Kol said.

My mother nodded and turned to the rest of the family .

" Shall we ?" she asked , motioning to the dining room .

Papa grabbed her hand and twirled her into the dining room gracefully and we took our seats . Papa at the head , mamma on his right , then Stefan , Elena , Kol , Katherine , Klaus ( other head ) , Tatia , Jeremey, Alexandra , Damon , Rebekah and me . We talked about casual things.

" So ,Anna , you're on the cover of Vanity Fair and Italian Vougue. " Kol said.

Mamma laughed.

" And I got a request to do a playboy shoot . Of course I said no without even blinking. " mamma said .

Everyone laughed .
" Jeremey , when is your graduation again ?" Elena asked .
" In a month. You're coming right ? " Jeremey asked mamma .

" I wouldn't miss it . Yours OR Alexandria's . " she said , smiling .

" And your anniversary gala is next weekend , right ? " Tatiana asked .

Mamma nodded  .

" And this week is Nikolina's first week of school ." Papa said .
I rolled my eyes .

" I don't feel like going to high school with a group of people I don't know . Can't you keep home schooling me ? " I asked .

" Sorry , sweetheart . Your father is opening the museum and I just  don't have the time . Besides , you need to make friends with people your own age . " mamma said .

I stuck my toungue out and she did the same and papa rolled his eyes. Everyone laughed.

" You two are impossible . " papa said.

Mamma reached over and kissed him on the cheek .

---------- Okay , I've gotten a lot or requests to write a sequel so here it is . Comment me and tell me how you like it , because I hope you do :) ------