Chapter 28: YOLO

Hey guys! I'm in college now so I probably can't upload now as frequently as I would like to. I'll try and get stuff up for you guys at least once a week, or at least once every two weeks.

          Vote and leave feedback and I'll really make an effort to upload sooner!

        xoxo

        Gossip Girl

        P.S- Go read "Bleeding Royalty Revamped" on my profile! You'll love it!!

        GO READ IT.

        * * * 

        When then Grim Reaper lunged towards me, there was nothing I could do but stand there and let him take me.

            The lion had his lamb.

            Death hauled me up off the floor and onto his shoulder. I screamed the entire time, beating at the taught muscles of his lower back. He whistled as he walked, oblivious to my punches, and kicked open the bathroom door with his big combat boot, I already heard water running in the bathtub and wondered how he had turned the faucet on without even touching it. Somehow, I knew exactly what he was going to do. He didn’t even have to say it.

            “You’re not really going to drown me?” I asked this more out of panic, than disbelief. His only reply was to drop me right into the bathtub.

            “You’ve spoiled my evil plan.

            Initially, I don’t think he had planned to come in after me, but he hadn’t planned on me fighting him either. My first attack, although it wasn’t really a good one, was to latch onto his body for dear life with my legs and my arms. From a third perspective, perhaps it would have looked like I was hugging him. He tore my nails from his cloak, but came into the water with me. My legs were still hooked around his waist. He situated me in the water so that everything but my head was beneath the surface. 

            I realized I was still screaming when he quickly dunked me under the water.

            “Here’s how this is going to go,” Death growled as I coughed up water. “I ask you a question. If you don’t respond, you lie to me, or you piss me off, I shove you under the water, my little bitchy fishy, who can’t swim for shit. Got it?”

            I couldn’t afford to make any more stupid comments.

            “Yes,” I gasped out. “I understand.”

            “How did you predict Thomas Gregory’s death?”

            “I don’t know.”

            Death leaned in towards me. “Wrong answer,” he whispered.

            He shoved me beneath the water and I thrashed. Right when I thought I was going to pass out, he brought me up and I let in huge gulps of air.

            “Tell me how you predicted Thomas Gregory’s death. Also, while you’re at it, tell me how you got in my head when you kissed me.”

            “When I what?”

            “Oh that’s right, most of you virgins don’t know what a kiss is,” he said maliciously. “Well, cupcake, I’m referring to the time that you shoved your tongue into my mouth and you ground yourself against my—“