Chapter 2

Do you know that feeling that you get when you want to lash out at someone so bad but at the end of the day you can't because you love them so much?

I guess you don't!

Ok so right now we're at my house arguing. When I say we, I mean Kenzie and I.

Arguing about a party.
Silly right?
Wrong.

Is not silly when you're trying to get it into your best friend's skull that you don't want to attend a lame boy's party who just stares at you all day at school and can't even approach you.

Who's party?

Jason's!

I know right.

Why do I have to attend his party?
Not like my mom and dad will have a problem with me going, no problem at all but I just don't want to go.

"Look,Daky, you're not going to argue with me, I promise I'll do your make up just let's go!" Kenzie screams

Is this girl really my best friend?

"Sometimes you act as if you don't know me, you know I hate make up, I don't like looking like a Barbie doll" I tell her

I honestly don't have a problem with a little mascarea and lip gloss or lip balm like I did this morning to school,  but aside that,  I hate makeup, even though I have a whole makeup artistry in my bedroom. All thanks to
Amber Caterina McCann aka my mother.

I turn my head and look at my best friend Mackenzie Brookes and I bet you the look she's giving me screams
'Dont argue with me and look for an outfit because you were invited'

It's true though. I was invited by Jason, uh uh, don't get too excited, he invited me through my best friend Mackenzie and that's why she's squeezing the life out of me to go to this sick of a party. I'm just thanking God that today's a Friday so there's no school tomorrow for some silly hangover.

Just when Kenzie was about to scream,I beat her to it

"Fine!" I scream.

I go and take a shower while Kenzie looks for an outfit for the party.
I hope she doesn't take anything that will show off my cleavage
I said I don't hide my body but that doesn't mean I strip in my clothes.
I think of what the party is going to be like while scrubbing my caramel body.
I shampoo my hair with the thought of straightening it later.
I wrap my hair and body in separate towels.
I step out of the bathroom and walk to my closet.
I close the doors behind me and put the towel wrapping my body aside.
Even though Kenzie and I have seen each other naked, I still cover my body at some point and she understands.
I choose a blue lace matching bra and underwear and slip it on.

I open the doors and see what Kenzie has for me, you wouldn't believe it.

"No Kenzie, this is too much, I'd end up feeling uncomfortable in the end" I say, already feeling hot by looking at the outfit.

"But it was in your closet" she says

Oh mothers!
Or
Oh My mother!

"My mum buys stuff without me knowing, you can have that, I can see you like it, besides, it'll fit you perfectly, I'll  go look for something else " I say and walk into my closet.

I enter and look for a simple yet charming outfit.

And then I spot one, the one for me...

I quickly slip it on and match it with a pair of cream Vans in my shoe section and walk out.

"Wow, you look hot" Kenzie and I say at the same time, then we both chuckle.

I apply a little mascara and apply a nude lipstick.
I grab my phone and Kenzie and I take a few pictures and I post them on Snapchat.

I grabbed my Luis Vuiton black and white clutch and place my phone and other few necessities like a piece of gum, a packet of tissue and a little bottle of hand sanitizer and other stuff.
I sprayed a little perfume before we headed downstairs.

Hmm...Food

I love the sound of it

"Hey mom,what's cooking?" I ask my mom as I enter the kitchen.

"Nothing much,just a chicken and shrimp Alfredo pasta" she shrugged

That's not a just.

By the way, where's dad?

"And if you're wondering where your father is which you are,he has gone to the grocery store to buy a few stuff since we're running out" she answers my unspoken question

Moms
Or
My mom!

"Can we have a bite of that please?" I ask, already setting up the dining table .

"I thought you guys were going for a party" she asks

"Doesn't mean we can't  eat,besides,you know how I like it, fashionably late."

"Oh okay... Thanks for setting up the table... you look beautiful though" she says.

My mum isn't the type that'll cry and get all emotional that my baby girl is growing or anything.
Sometimes I wonder if I got my insensitivity from her. Oh well

"Here you go" mom says, handing to is our plates of food

"Thanks mom" Kenzie and I say at the same time.
We don't have a problem calling each other's parents mom and dad.

After dinner, I grab the keys to my red Ferrari F430 and head.
Ok it's my dad's,but the man doesn't use, and I Want To Make A Statement.

"Tell dad I love him and you know I love you too!" I yell over to my mom and close the door behind me.
I instantly regret not taking a jacket.
The weather is exceptionally cold today
Oh well

I spark the car and we're off. I scan through the playlist and Cheap Thrills by Sia booms through.

Kenzie and I sing along as she gives me directions to Jason's house.

When we arrive I am astonished at how his house is.
Not like is beautiful it anything, but it looks like a mere house more than a home.
And it's not satisfying.

We get down from the car and I lock it. I slip the keys into my clutch and head for the front door with Kenzie.
I can see the party is in full swing meaning I'm late.
Just the way I like it.

Let the dancing begin...