Chapter 23: : The Cool Cats 2

• Dedicated to my bomb ass fans

: :-----+----: :

Davi's POV

Le sigh. Must these two insolent fools disturb my slumber!

Everyday, all day they bicker. Do they not grow tired of their foolish ways.

It is not good for their minds. Plus I cannot watch Bubble Guppies in peace. I must put an end to this.

I refer to a tactic I call the ear-piercing wail.

: :-----+-----: :

Leila's POV

"But you like it dont you?"

I was about to answer when Davi let out a horrible wail. This shit had me paralyzed. I expectd Neymar to pick Davi up. But instead he looked out the window and said, "Do your job, nanny."

Asshole. I picked the blonde boy up and held him to me, rocking him back and forth.

"Shh. Its okay baby."

Davi quieted down to a whimper. Neymar reclined his chair and dozed off. I wish I had a sharpie so I could draw a dick on his face...

Stroking Davi's hair I put on some music and sit back. I cant wait to land, cuz I will kill a bitch!

"We will be landing in Rio, fasten your seat belts,"

I buckled Davi and I in, Neymar could be flung into the seat for all I care.

Soon we were descending, the pressure made my ears pop, giving me a slight headache. I moaned and held my head in my hands. For me a little headache, turns in to a full blown migraine. I needed an Advil, now. I couldn't ask the flight attendant,and I cant get up. so I was stuck there.

And that made me slightly(very) angry. Plus all the things starting when I started working for Neymar. So you know what I did, I slapped the bitch.

"Ow. What the fuck? are you out of your damn mind?"

"Are you out of your damn mind? Its all your fault!"

"What? What are you even talking about?"

"Oh, you know exactly what I'm talking about.

"Why do I always date the crazies?"

"I'm not crazy, you made me this way! I'm tired all the fucking time! I cant be a nanny, a maid, a cook, and a prostitute."

"What? You're a prostitute?"

"Never mind, you don't understand..."

"Are you on your period?"

"Fuck you."

Neymar rolled his eyes, and muttered something like, " Crazy ass bitches. That fucking hurt."

I hope it did....

: :-----+-----: :

As soon as we landed we were descended on by Paparazzi. I still didn't get my Advil. Neymar pulled me in to him and pushed his way through. He smells like vanilla and musk. Now that I think about musk is a weird word. I laugh into Neymar's chest, as he is literally carrying me and Davi to the car. I hear a car door slam and another open, and I am flung into the seat. Being tossed around makes my head spin, and I lay downwith my head down and butt up(its comfortable).

"If that is your way of inviting me to sex im not taking it." Neymar said.

"Stop being nasty."

He laughs, which of course makes my head hurt.

"Can you stop being loud, my head hurts."

"WOW! REALLY!i GUESS I SHOULDN'T BE SCREAMING THEN, HUH?"