Chapter 3: :Hoity Toity

Hi, um I just wanna say thanks to those people who voted, made my day since this is my first story and such. Anyway I was wondering if any of you guys could comment for some feedback. I would like to get better so thanks.

Bye, BB

_ _ _ _ _

Leila's POV

After the interview Judi (the Nany hireing person) Gave me directions to a house to be interviewed for a client. I was all ready and on time and BAM I hit traffic. I was 30 minutes late, and I had a feeling this was not a good sign.

I drove my 1998 Honda civic in a nice fancy neighborhood. I pulled up to a gate' a friggin gate, there was an intercom sytem, I swear this is devious maids. I pressed a button and said,

"Hi' my name is Leila I am here for the nanny interview."

Avoice respoded andsaid, "You may proceed."

I pulled up to an impressive house,the walls were white, and the structure was adorned with accents of green and bronze. It was truly beautiful.

I walked up a manicured pathway to a massive green front door with two bronze knobs. I was going to knock, but thought maybe that was rude. I was trying to locate a door bell, I spotted a security camera above the door. I started making funny faces at it. As I was doing duck faces the door opened and therestood this open mouthed lady. I could tell she was the maid by her uniform. She led me through a hallway decorated with modern "art", meaning blank canvases with no meaning. We stopped in a living are that was all white. I felt out of place in my bright red peplum dress.

I sat on the couch carefully, when a cute little red-haired boy approached me and said,

"Hi!" I said hi back and he offered me some grapes from the bowl. I took them and he ran off laughing about something. I took a grape and bit into it. Hmm it was chewy, Ew is that dust I'm tasting? It was a wax grape, he gave me a frickin wax grape.

"That bitch!"I said

A voice said,

"Excuse me, I am Nina Corro Fashion designer to the stars. And who are you?"

"Nevermind you must be hear foe the nanny interview, you are dressed so commonly."

"This bitch!" I muttered under my breath. I put on a smile anyway and introduced myself,

"Hi, I'm Leila, I am here for the nanny position."

"Oh, of course of course, sit sit." I don't know what this lady is talking about, I am already sitting.

"I will ask you some questions. First I must discuss some spiritual things with you. We consider ourselves spiritual in this house and i feel to get to know a person you must know their aura."

I reply warily, "Ok."

This lady walks up to me places her hand on my face, and starts chanting' "Hom ma ra." This is getting pretty freaky, I swear this must be the set of Devious Maids. She stops suddenly and sighs she says,

"Hmm I am not feeling anything right now." That because you are not a psychic you kook!

She looks at me weirdly and says, "Huh?"

I have got to stop saying my thoughts out loud!" Oh I said I know a psychic named Luke."

She looked at me excited, "Really that's great I need an inside look on my future. Anywho lets get started!"

Nina: How do you feel about taken every where I go? Such as trips, fashion shoots, the grammys.

Leila: Um I wouldn't mind at all actually.

Nina: Well thats too bad, because thats why I have a nanny, so I can go to these events alone.

Dis Bitch....

Leila: Ok?

Nina: How do you feel about Futbol?

Leila: Me I love futbol, the game, the fans, the players!

Nina: Well this is a non- futbol house!

Leila:Ok.

Nina then got up and in a trance-like state walked to ther center of the room. Suddenly she burst into a rant.

"I can feel it,*shriek* the feelings, oh my your aura you are not right. Out out out!" I started to interject,but she beat me too it,"OUUUT!" This is the craziest shit. What the fuck just happened my god, I am so confused. I knew i should have went to Nanny2Hire instead if Nanny4Hire. I just had to choose the agency closer to Mcdonalds.

: :----------------------: :

Bruna's POV

We landed at 2 in the morning, and arrived to parazzi. They bombarded us with questions like,

"Bruna are you pregnant? Are you guys getting engaged? Bruna did you hook up with Cristiano Ronaldo?" It was too early for this I just wanted to go home. And Neymar actually stops to take pictures with fans and gave a short interview. I about had it when this Blonde haired bimbo comes and hugs him and he is OK with that. I look at him and rush over and snatch him away. He looks at me surprised and says,

"What was that Bruna?"

"Me preventing that Bimbo from trying to seduce you!"

"One, no one is going to seduce me,two don't say Bimbo in front of Davi he just used that word and caused someone to cry." We were screaming now. Honestly I dont know why im so angry,I just dont want more cheating rumors, since Neymar seems so prone to them.. We got into the car and drove off. Ill just wait and see.