Chapter 27: : The Devil Is A Lie

Hey there, I got good ideas for the book, and I promise this will be an interesting chapter, very interesting. Indeed.

BB
: :-----+-----: :

Neymar's POV

All I want to do is be able to walk 20 feet without finding Leila in the arm's of another man. Is that so much. I mean I'm Neymar JR over here what else could she want.

First Marc, and now Thiago. What is it about her? Is it the hair? The confidence? How soft her skin is? Her grey eyes. The way she walks. Or maybe the way her hips sway when she walks. Or the dimples in the small of her back which marks the end of the curve leading into that round, fat, a-

Anyways, she is mine. I have to protect her, and lure her back to me. I have to take extreme measures.
And I think I have the perfect plan.

: :-----+-----: :

Leila's POV

I really have to stop blurting out the first thing in my mind. I told Neymar to shove it up his ass. Who does that?

Don't answer that..

After the incident, I made sure everyone was gone before I stalked back downstairs to clean up the mess from before.

But when I arrived someone was already there, and the majority of the mess was cleaned up. It was Thiago again.
Sensing a presence he turned around. His face lit up when he saw me.

"Hey, Leila right?"

"Yes, hello. I thought you left."

"The others did I felt bad about scaring you earlier, and stayed behind to get cleaned up."

"Aww, thats so nice of you."

He shifted, obviously embarassed.
"Uh, yea..Hey the guys all went out, do you want to go out to get something, since you dropped your lunch and everything?"

"Um.."

"Nothing fancy, just a simple lunch. You don't have too if you don't want"

"No, no, I'll go, just give me 10 minutes."

"You look fine, let's go."

He grabbed my hand and pulled me out the door.

: :-----+-----: :

After walking around downtown we finally decided to eat at a tiny restaurant dubbed, "Paulinha ' s"

Walking down the street I swore I heard someone call my name. I turned to look, but shook it off as no one was there.

As we settled in a small booth I looked over the menu, before giving up. It was too much food, and I wanted it all.
Thiago was staring at me curiously. He raised an eyebrow,

"Are you not hungry?"

I laughed,
"No, I am definitely humgry, I just can't decide what to get."

"How about we get the Chicken, and we'll share. You were making chicken in the house right?"

"Yea, thats a great idea!"

I excused myself to the bathroom, before the food came. While walking to the bathroom I heard someone whisper my name. I turned, and no one was there. AGAIN. Honestly, what the fuck is going on. This is some Twilight Zone shit, and Leila dont play that!

I continued to the women's room, and before I could open the door I was pushed in.

I heard the door slam and the lock click. I quickly went into panic mode, I couldn't find the light switch so I started swinging blindly. I finally felt the attacker beside me, and took a moment to locate the groin area, and elbowed whatever was closest. I heard an oof, before someone wheezed out,