Chapter 26: : Fried Chicken

Omg guys, I started writing this book a year ago.!!!!!!!!!
Can you believe it and the story is not even done, but whatever. .... On to the Chapter!
: :-----+-----: :

Leila's POV

After I insulted Marc, I kinda felt bummed so I decided to explore the house. I left my room and rounded the corner, to end up in a long corridor

There were 6 doors to choose from so I closed my eyes and pointed at one. I sighed and headed in. Empty, they were all empty.
I never understood when there is 1 person in a house, but they have 7 bedrooms.

I'm just saying.

At this point I was feeling hungry. The guys headed to the pool or whatever so it was safe for me to show my face.

I stalked down the stairs and creeped into the kitchen. After searching through the fridge I decided to make some chicken. Everybody loves chicken.

The guys couldnt hear me outside so I plugged in my speaker and my music started playing.
I was just marinading my chicken when "Hips dont lie" world cup remix came on. Guuuuurl, you dont even know.

I started dancing right away, and continued marinading my chicken. I turned to grab the oil off the counter when a deep voice spoke,

"Are you gonna share? "

I was scared shitless. I dropped the ball on the floor, the crashing sound echoing through the kitchen. My fuckin chicken, my beautiful chicken, my perfect chicken.
I glared at him and said,
"Are you going to apologize?"

"Apologize for what?"

"For making me drop my fucking chicken!"

"Oh, I'm sorry...Was that all the chicken?"

"Yes, that was all the fuckin chicken!"

"Shit, what am I gonna eat now?"

"Really, thats all you're worried about, did I even say I was gonna share?"

"You could, do me a favor....Wait a minute aren't you that girl that does Neymar favors."
He wiggled his thick eyebrows at me.

"No, I do not do any favors!! My name is Leila, not that girl."

"Sorry, Thiago Silva."

He took my hand and kissed it. I blushed and took it back.

I cleared my throat and eyed the mess on the floor, hoping he would get the hint.
He got it and went to pick up a broom. Ugh,, men.

"You can't use a broom on something thats wet."

"Sorry."

He motioned towards the mop.

I cleared my throat and shook my head,
"First, pick up the chicken that I was about to fry and eat ,before you rudely interrupted."

He smirked and bent over to scoop the meat off the floor. He smiled as if to say, "Happy now?" and stood up.

He tried to walk over to the garbage can, and took 2 steps before he slipped on the oil that still slicked the floor.

He tried to regain balnce by grabbing anything within his reach, which just happened to be me.
Before I even registered what happened I was face to face with Thiago Silva on the floor.

He smiled and let out an oops, and slowly moved a curl away from my face. I felt my face become heated

Thats when someone cleared their throat behind me. I quickly jumped up, or at least attempted to as I slipped on the oil once again.

But before I could fall a familiar hand wrapped around my waist.
Neymar.
Of course Neymar jusy happened to be there.

I could feel him staring daggers at the back of my head. I felt his grip get tighter when Thiago attempted to get up.

HAAKWAAARD!!!

They looked at each other, Neymar glaring angrily and Thiago looking slightly confused. He nodded and said,

"Im gonna join the guys outside, but catch you later, yeah. Bye Leila nice meeting you!"

As soon as he left Neymar let go of me and glared at me accusingly.

"Im really starting to think you have some kind of fetish about Soccer players. Or maybe just my teammates."

I shrugged and glared,
"Nah, Im really attracted to douchey ones."

"Yea, well stay away from Thiago."

"Dont tell me what to do!"

"Im your Boss/Boyfriend!"

"We're not even fucking dating, I can do whatever I want. Plus I thought I only did you 'favors'"

"You kn-"

"And hire someone to clean this fuckin mess. I am a nanny not a maid, and im sick and tired of cleaning after a grown man."

"I could ca-"

"Shove it up your ass, cause I'm not listening!"

And with that I ran up the stairs.

: :-----+-----: :

I fell like I habe just wrote a lifetime movie, anyway Hey again!
I know Thiago is married in real life, but he is so hot have you seen his lips. And anyway this is fan-FICTION. So he is single, as a pringle. Im just saying.

Hope you liked it!
On to the Question,
What is the best feature on a guy?

Adios,
BB