Chapter 21: :Homecoming Queen

Hola! This chapter is dedicated to NeymarFoundation for being one of the funniest people ever. But I undedicate it because she always throws my tables. Jk Jk, but seriously tables are expensive.

: :-----+-----: :

Leila's POV

"What do you mean it wasnt voluntarily?"

Oh shit...I didnt know what to say, I didnt mean to tell him that. I sat quietly pretending I didnt hear his question.

"Leila I know you heard me!"

"Neymar please can we not talk about this? Please.." I started tearing up. I never talked to anyone about this. Not even my closest friends. He looked at me, and his face softened. He reached over to brush my cheek. I flinched away. I really did not want to be touched.

He pulled back and whispered, "You can tell me when youre ready, or you dont have to tell me. I just want you to know that I would never hurt you."

I nodded my head and put my earbuds in. I flicked through movies to watch and settled on forrest gump. I love that movie. I watched half-way between the movie when I started getting drowsy. Tge last thing I saw was Forrest running.

"Where the fuck is the beer?"

"There is no beer." I whispered.

"What?"

"There is no beer."

"I cant fucking hear you!"

"There is no fucking beer!"

Before I could blink his hand struck my face. Leaving a stinging pain. I was dragged to the couch pushed down and left there. I just lay there for a few minutes before it began. He kicked my side repeatedly bruising my ribs. Tears started streaming down my face. I moved quickly to hide them, but it was too late.

My head was yanked back. "Are you fucking crying?"

"No!"

"Stop lying to me!" He slapped me once more. After what felt like hours he released me from his grip and headed towards the front door.

"Dont go anywhere." He shut the door and walked in to the streets.

: :-----+-----: :

"Leila!"

I was being shaken by 3 year old hands.

"Yes Davi!"

"The man says put your seatbelts on we will be landing swoon."

I groaned, I still had my seatbelt on. "Davi my seatbelt is on."

"But Papai's isnt." I looked to my left to see a dozing Neymar with an unfastened seatbelt. He and Davi looked identical while sleeping. This was a perfect time to hijack his account and embarass him. I took his phone and took pics of him sleeping and doodled on his face. I posted these to instagram. I logged on to his twitter and wrote, "People who sleep on airplanes next to devious nannies get hijacked. I took a selfie and posted. I tweeted random facts about unicorns and about how hot I am. All this was possible by Airplane Wi-Fi the many perks of traveling with rich people.

I also took about 215 pictures on his phone. Now that I was done I decided to put his seatbelt on. I reached over pulling his seatbelt. It wasnt budging so I pulled my whole torso over his seat to pull the strap. As I pulled on the buckle I felt someone slap my ass. I looked over to Davi who was too focused on his movie, so I brought my eyes to meet a smirking Neymar.

"You little pervert."

"You like it."

I did, but Im never going to admit it.