Chapter 19: I'll let you decide

The Song above is Enemy by BIONICPIG (Good Song).
______________________________________

The next week after the summer camp incident, Izuku hadn't come back, he was MIA or so they had thought. Izuku was sitting in the auditorium, twirling a pen in his hand.

"I wonder, Am I a villain or am I a hero. That question is still up in the air isn't it, Principal Nedzu?" Izuku said staring at the entrance of the building.

Nedzu walked around the corner shocked that Izuku noticed him.

"Young Midoriya, I have no answers for you, it's up to you and your friends." Nedzu replied calmly.

Izuku smirked and continued to twirl his pen.

"Can you bring Class 1-A and All Might here, I need to have a chat with them, if you don't mind." Izuku asked.

"Not at all, may I ask why?" Nedzu stated

"It's about One for All, and the summer camp incident, that's all." Izuku said with a smirk.

1 hour later

"Why does the principal want us in the auditorium." Iida said thrusting his hand in an upward motion.

"I don't know Iida but it's apparently important." Ochaco replied.

"Shut it, extras!" Bakugo shouted.

"Young ones, calm down!" All Might said calmly before a bead of sweat rolled down his forehead.

As they entered the building, they all saw Izuku on the stage twirling a pen. He had a smile on his face. This scared everyone but Bakugo who was fuming.

"Why are you here, f*cking nerd!" Bakugo shouted with explosions going off in his hands.

"Hello to you too, Kacchan and everyone else." Izuku said getting of the stage and placing down his pen.

"Why are you staring, it's looks like you've seen a ghost." Izuku stated looking at everyone's expression.

Everyone stared at Izuku, in everyone's eyes were fear especially Mineta.

"Young Midoriya, where have you been?" All Might asked taking a step forward.

"Simple, I've been around just thinking on what to do today." Izuku stated before laughing.

The laughing made everyone have a tingling feeling run up their spine including Todoroki.

"Young Midoriya, what happened to you, this is not you at all." AM shouted.

"I just snapped from being pushed around to much. It hurts sometimes, just being shoved over a line." Izuku stated before putting his hand over his face.

"What do you mean Deku, this isn't you snap out of it."

Izuku then forced his hand down summoning his mask. Izuku then began to laugh.

"Why don't you answer that question Kacchan, it was you who bullied me wasn't it?" Izuku said with bloodlust clearly in voice.