Chapter 7+8: Fear and True Hollowfication

Chapter 7 - Fear
As Izuku entered the principal's office,  he saw his father grinning as he saw his son after years of being away.

Izuku looked in to the man's eyes and saw that he was the one who killed his mom (Haze gifted Izuku with mind reading powers since he's a hollow.) Izuku charged a cero in his hands and fired. All Might and Nedzu were screaming him to stop. But it was too late, the cero obliterated Izuku's father. Izuku looked at them with fury in his eyes. This frightened All Might but Nedzu had a shocked face.

Izuku approached All Might and stated with spite "Why don't you tell him what you did to me in the hospital, or is it something you have to keep hiding Toshinori Yogi."

Nedzu looked at AM with a questioning look before All Might said "I took it back, I'm sorry, I'm should've said something earlier but I am a fool."

Izuku then ran out of the room leaving AM crying and Nedzu feeling disappointed in AM but got off his chair and followed Izuku out of the room. AM was now by himself thinking of what he had done.

Izuku approached his classroom with anger in his eyes from earlier. Nedzu was behind him when Izuku was at the door.

"I'm sorry, Izuku, I wish I could've done something." Nedzu said with a worrying tone.

Izuku had stayed silent though as he opened the door to his classroom. As he turned around he looked at Nedzu ready to cry.

"It's fine, it's alright I have already accepted it." Izuku said before shutting the door in front of Nedzu.

The principal decided to head to back to his office to find AM asleep with tears falling down his face.

In the classroom
Bakugo ran up to Izuku ready to attack when he saw tears on his face. He stopped and approached him and asked if he was okay. Izuku however didn't answer as he pushed Bakugo out of the way and went to his seat. As he sat down, he fell asleep to everyone's surprise.

"What should we do now?" Mono stated "You all saw how scary he was as he nearly killed Bakugo."

Bakugo heard this and replied with "It's my fault he's like this, he's like this because I bullied him when we were kids."

Everyone was shocked as Bakugo said this, Bakugo then looked out the window to see it had started raining.

No one spoke after what Bakugo had said until Aizawa did homeroom.

"Warning do not piss of him." Aizawa said pointing at Izuku who was still asleep.

Timeskip brought to you by chibi Izuku sleeping

Izuku woke up to chattering, his classmate were talking about him, he could tell because he could hear them all so clearly thanks to his enhanced hearing (being a hollow wolf and all).

"If you have something to say about me, say it to my face next time." Izuku said staring at them.

This had made everyone jump as they all had heard him. Izuku stood up and approached the group, this caused everyone to take a step back in fear. They all saw the anger in his eyes, his once pure forest green eyes now glowed a sinister green flame.