Christmas chapter

The night was cold, as snow was falling down around Japan. As it snowed, Class 1-A had to stay the night in the school, as the snow had made getting home impossible. After telling there parents they had to stay the night, they began to have a nice Christmas Eve night waiting for tomorrow to come.

"I wonder what well get for Christmas tomorrow?" Uraraka stated

Unfortunately Izuku stayed quiet however staring off into snow from the window.

"Midoriya you okay, you seem sad?" Todoroki asked worried for his friend.

"Oh...  I'm fine just thinking, it's really nothing..." Izuku replied

As the night moved on, they had decided to have a party in the classroom. Midoriya was in the corner of his class hearing voices talking in his head. He fell asleep and woke up with stars in the sky above him

In his mindscape
Izuku woke up to see people over the top of him. He recognized them from the sports festival. They all notice him being awake and approached him. One offered Izuku his hand, Izuku took it and was pulled up. They introduced themselves we the users before him. However the first was in the  back crying and All Might wasn't there with the members of OFA.

Izuku approached the first and ask if he was okay, the first looked up at him and smiled.

"He picked an alright one didn't he Nana?" The first asked.

"He definitely did, he's has the true essence of what OFA means." Nana replied

"But that cave over there holds something much more terrifying then AFO, if he came tame that, he'llbe the best holder of this power." The first stated before pointing to the cave.

Izuku noticed the cave, the cave was spewing out energy. Izuku approached the cave, as he approached the cave, a wolf came out and sat in front of Izuku. Izuku put his hand on the wolf's head. The wolf accepted the head pay as it said "Wake up before they find out who I am."

In the real world
Izuku woke up noticing Uraraka staring at his arm. His arm had a bite mark and was broken due to OFA. He said it was his dream, and he went home.

As he got home, he went straight to bed thinking about what he saw, the wolf, the owners and the first saying to tame that power.
______________________________________
Thank you for reading this chapter, I added some relevance to Izuku's New power after some contemplating.

Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year, as this story is going to get interesting.

~Raorik