Moving day!!!

[Blu]

"Blu! It's time!" Suyoung said coming into my room in our small uptown apartment. "Well good morning to you too" I said smiling as I closed my suitcase. "Your already packed? Wow!I gotta finish" Su said. "Well go finish then haha!" I said. "Righto!" She said and rushed back to her room. I smiled. "Hard to believe I met that girl 14 years ago and here we are moving to our dream country! I can't imagine what I'd do without her" I thought. I looked at my broken family photo on my nightstand. "I had to choose. Support or stay in the closet forever I chose support. Even if choosing that ment losing them...." I thought. I picked up the photo and tossed it out the window into the dumpster. "Goodbye everyone" I said. "Blu come on let's go!" Su called. "Coming!!!" I called back.
************************************
[Suyoung]

"Hey girly" Blu said getting in our car to drive to the airport. "Heyyyy" I said flipping my long red and black hair back. "Yesss I can't do it cause my hair is short!" Blu said pushing his indigo and skyblue hair out his face. "Sexyyyyy" I said and we laughed. I love Blu so much. I met him 14 years ago when we were kids. I was 5 and his was 7. We've stayed friends for that long. He didn't mind I was 2 years younger then him. He would talk to me and play with me instead of kids his age. Now we are 19 and 21 moving out of our home country of America to the unknown but beautiful South Korea. My heritage lies there it was rough growing up as a Korean-American. I would get picked on for my looks. My small eyes and my skinny body. Only Blu was nice to me. When I was 14 I developed a crush on Blu but I was shot down when he came out as Gay. I didn't reject him like his family did I embraced him. Now we are as close as siblings. I consider him my Oppa my older brother.

My gay rainbow farting older brother. He looks at me as his little sister. Butterflies formed in my stomach once the airport came into veiw. "Almost out of here Su" Blu said. "Yes I know I can't wait!" I said excited.
************************************
[Blu]

As the airport came into veiw and I parked the butterflies in my stomach were replaced with excitement. Su was out first then I joined her. We grabbed our bags out the car and said farewell to America. "Peace out dictatorship of American people" Su said. "Fuck off and die!" I said as we entered the airport. Our bags in our hands excitement building inside us. This is the first step to our dreams. "Do you think we will meet Lucas and Ten?" Su said. "I don't know but I hope so cause damn! I want to" I said. "I will marry him I'm telling you!" Su said. "You've been telling me since NCT debuted" I laughed. "I know right!" Su said. We showed our passports to the secretary at gate D8 our gateway to out dreams. She looked typed on the computer and smiled. "Enjoy your flight" she said. We bowed and left into the corridor.

"Gonna have to get use to that huh?" I said. "Yeah Korea is all about showing respect" Suyoung said. We boarded out plane and sat in our seats luckily we had the whole row to ourselves. "Yesssss som epic sleeping is gonna go down haha" Su said. "Girl yes!" I said. The pilot did his usual speech about the plane and all then we were up and away. Suyoung and I took a picture of us saying bye to America. "Yessssss" Suyoung said. "Seoul here we come!" I said.
************************************
[Suyoung]

As America drifted off into the distance my heart felt heavy. "I should be feeling like this. What has America done for me?" I thought. Still I felt the butterflies replaced with sadness. I turned to Blu and layed my head on his surprising broad shoulders and linked our arms. "What's wrong?" He said picking up on my emotions. Doesn't surprise me any. He is an empeth. "I just.... I don't know what if we are making a mistake?" I said. "Your anxiety talking? Or you?" Blu said. "Completely me" I said. "Lier" Blu said. "How do you do that?" I asked. "Do what?" He said. "Know when I'm lying" I said. "Su I've known you since you were 5. Me and you took on life together. I was by your side during your many breakups and you were there with me through my first three boyfriends so I know you and you know me. It's easy to tell when your lying" he said. "Meanie" I said. "It's just I'm worried about my career. What if I don't take off? What if I remain unknown and never get to achieve my dream..." I said. "Girl your designs are to die for!" Blu said
"Someone will notice trust me!" He continued. "What if it's models and not idols. You won't be able to meet Ten..." I said. "But you'll be able to meet Lucas and be happy. As long as that happens I'll be happy" Blu said. "That's unfair to you though" I said. "No it's not. I'll just be the single uncle that stays single all his life it's fine" Blu said. "No! If I meet Lucas I'll ask him to introduce me to his friends so I can meet Ten and talk you up!" I said determined. "Alright alright I'll let you play matchmaker for me haha" Blu said. "Yes! You'll see! I'll get you your man!" I said. Blu smiled at that and so did I before I drifted off to sleep.
************************************
[Blu]

I agreed to let Su play matchmaker for me just to make her happy. Her anxiety has been hard lately. I want to ease it. Her meeting Lucas will make her forget about Ten and me. I'd be happy seeing her so happy. That's all o want. She had it rough not only being Korean-American but also mixed race. Her birth dad was Mexican that's left Su to have a darker shade to her skin due to his skin. She'd always get called a freak or science experiment gone wrong. I only see her beautiful personality and crazy fangirling over kpop. To me she's beautiful but she fights with herself on it alot. She always wishes she was fully Korean but life had another plan for her. I looked out the window at the ocean and smiled. "Hopefully she'll see the beauty that I see" I thought as I soon drifted off to sleep.