19.

*SYDNEYS POV*

In a hurry i quickly left the airport and drove to the hotel. I practically ran up to the penthouse suite which i still had until Monday.

While my Macbook was turning on i started packing up my stuff. I went back to my Macbook and went straight to buying a plane ticket back to California. I grabbed my Visa card and as i was about to finish my purchase for the flight at 6:30 i stopped.

Its Luke or college.

I honestly didn't have a choice.

I cant leave Luke again, but i don't want to leave Australia, i need an education.

Cant's, can's, want's, and need's are all different.

I need Luke now. I can get an education later.

I pressed 'Pay' and i bought my single plane ticket. I should probably tell Luke about this..... I dial his number and he picks up, sounding a bit sleepy.

"Hello?" He asks in a raspy voice.

"Luke, I'm coming."

"What?"

"I'm coming to California!" I almost scream out in excitement.

"Sydney what about college, what about an education, please don't be like me."

"So you don't want me to come?" I ask in disbelief.

"No of course i want you to come but you need an education."

"Well i already bought my plane ticket, and i can go to school there." I tell him.

"Okay when is your flight?" He yawns over the phone.

"6:30."

"Ok, I'll text you when i land because im tired." He yawns again.

"Okay I'll talk to you later."

"Love you."

"Love you."

***********

After i check out of the hotel, there are still fans outside and i don't know why. They only sigh when i walk out.

"Who are you waiting for?" I ask one of the girls curiously.

"The 1975 are here!"

"Oh my god really?" I ask and the girl nods.

I love The 1975 i want to meet them..... There might be a small delay to my trip to the airport.....

***********

2 hours later i walk out of the hotel with their autographs and a CD of their album, along with a vinyl, and of course about 500 selfies with each band member.

I get to Luke's car wondering what to do with it. Once i get on the freeway to make the hour long trip to the airport i dial Luke's number.

"Hi Sydney, whats up?" Luke sounds awake now.

"Uh hi, what do i do with your car?" I ask awkwardly.

"Uhhhh..."

"Just uh, leave it there?" He tells me and i can tell he scratching the back of his neck.

"I can pay for the shipping cost if you want to get your car shipped to California." I offer.

"No S'Fine, it's to expensive."

"Luke, I'm not broke, i mean you have practically bought everything i own now, i have money."

"Ok. I will pay you back though." Before i can reply Luke hangs up and i just shake my head.

**************

I board my plane, already tired. I sit down in the window seat and prepare myself for a long flight to California.

A girl around 16 sits in the seat next to me and she starts squealing. I cant help but take my beats off and look at the young girl.

"Hi I'm Brianna." She smiles widely.

"Hi im Sy-"

"Sydney, oh my god."

"How do you know me?" I ask confused.

"Luke Hemming's and you are dating, obviously!"

"Were not dating....." My cheeks heat up.

"Stop lying."

This is going to be a long flight.

************

A/N

Soooo i hope you enjoyed this chapter even though it was short im sorry....

Please comment & vote i would appreciate it!!!

-☓☓