17.

*LUKE'S POV*

Once they leave its just me, myself, and my thoughts, which is not a good thing. I need to do something before i break down. I grab the bracelet Sydney was looking at in the store and i throw it on the couch. What a waste. Quickly i put on my converse, grab my hotel room key and i leave my room.

I walk through the never endless hallway and finally reach the elevator and i go down to the first floor. I notice Sydney and Matthew at the front entrance, but Sydney doesn't look happy.

I don't take to much notice and i walk out the hotel entrance with my hands shoved in my pockets and my head down, as the fans scream.

"LUKE!"

"LUCAS!"

"HEMMING'S!"

"HUKE LEMMING'S!"

I hear various screams and i laugh at the last one. One of my fans actually escapes the security guards and runs up to me and i open my arms.

"Hi." I say as she holds onto me as the security guards try and pull her away. I kiss her cheek before she is pulled away and i notice tears streaming down her face.

I gulp.

I come up to the fans and take some pictures, and hug them the best i can through the makeshift gate set up. I smile and wave at the fans and then quickly walk away past Sydney and Matthew with my head down again.

I hear Sydney stifle and i look up and notice that she is wiping her eyes as Matthew holds her tightly.

I sigh and make my way to my car in a struggle as my fans follow me and i be careful not to hit them.

**********

I grab my hotel key out of my back pocket and open the door. I close it while kicking off my converse. I take off my sweatshirt along with my shirt and then i throw my phone and wallet on the couch.

I go to the bedroom only to find clothes on the floor and all the blankets messed up. I notice a figure in my bed and i walk over to the sleeping figure quietly.

Sydney.

Suddenly there is loud knocking on the door and i groan and go to the door.

"Is Sydney here?" I look at a worried Matthew and i shake my head.

"No sorry." I lie and watch as he runs back down the hallway and into the elevator. I close the door and walk back to the bedroom.

Dumbass.

I find Sydney now sitting up.

"I-I should be going." She looks at me.

"No its fine, stay." She nods and i walk over to her. I run my hand through her hair, fixing it.

Before I can stop myself my lips find hers and i expect to be pushed back, but she only kisses me back.

I pull back slowly and notice all the mascara that has ran down her face.

"What happened?" I sit down next to her.

"Well it turns out Matthew is going to college in California, and he wont have enough money to keep making trips back and forth to see me so we have to go long distance or just break up." She explains sadly.

"What are you going to do?" I ask calmly.

"I-I broke up with him earlier." She sighs.

"Oh." I cant help but feel happy that she is now single again.