3.

*LUKE'S POV*

When Ashton Whispered in my ear "Sydney is here." My heart stopped. I only follow people on social network sites if i want to meet them or something. She seems really nice and sweet. The way her brown eyes show her emotions and the way her brown hair cascades over her shoulders already gets me going. She does have a one of a kind smile though.

I was waiting for her to show up backstage, i NEVER give my backstage pass to anyone, well i guess i did. I just had to see her again. I couldn't let her slip away, there was just that connection between us thats unbreakable. Soon i saw a rushed person enter the my dressing room looking scared. "Um Sydney?" I tapped her shoulder and she gasped and turned around to see me.

"I hope you know i could have been naked. You are in my dressing room you know." I teased her and she nods which causes me to laugh. "Why are you so worried?" "I'm not worried I'm just so excited and I'm literally dead inside." She speaks her mind and i laugh. "Well wait till you hear us." I tease her and poke her side. "I know." She says again.

"5 minut-" Calum opens the door to my dressing room only to see Sydney in here with me. "5 minutes till we go on stage, get Sydney back to her seat." He says quickly then leaves." You have front row seats right?" I ask her and she nods. "Of course." She smiles and stands on her tippy- toes and kisses my cheek. My cheeks tint a light pink and i look down biting my lip. "Fuck. Don't bite your lip, please." She begs quietly and i just nod.

"See you later." She smiles and leaves my dressing room and makes her way to her seat. I exit my dressing room to see all the guys looking at me suspiciously. "What?!" I ask them and they just start laughing. "1 MINUTE!" Somebody shouts and we do a group huddle. "Lets do this!" Calum says loudly. "For the crowd!" Micheal says. "For Sydney." Ashton whispers in my ear and i blush and nod.

"Let's go!" I shout and we start making our way up the stairs that lead to the stage. I enter first and the crowd cheers but there screams become blocked out as i search for Sydney and realize she is right in front of me. She tries to look at me as the girls behind her shove her. "Here's the thing." I speak into the microphone and the crowd goes wild. "Please nobody get hurt tonight. No pushing and shoving please." I look over at Sydney and the girl behind her stops moving. "Thank you." I speak in my Australian accent.

"WE ARE 5 SECONDS OF SUMMER!!!" Calum shouts into the microphone and Ashton messes with his drums. "This first song is Dont Stop!" Michael screams and the crowd screams louder. After we go through a lot of songs we finally reach our last song: Amnesia. The boys look at me and i nod. "This is Amnesia." I speak into the microphone and the crowd goes wild and i see Sydney scream.

" I remember the day you told me you were leaving, i remember the makeup running down your face."

"All the dreams you left behind, you didn't need them, like every wish we ever made." I sang loudly while looking at Sydney.

"I wish that i could wake up with Amnesia and forget about the stupid little things." I sang and i looked at Sydney who stood there looking at me. "Like the way it felt to fall asleep next to you, and the memories that never can escape." As i sang i ran up to the front of the stage and i reached for some fans hands, so did the other boys. I ran over to Sydney and she reached for my hand and i pulled her hand to my mouth and kissed it. I brought her as close as i could to me without the security guards pushing her back and i almost fell offstage; but i leaned in and kissed her cheek quickly and i closed my eyes and put the microphone to my lips.

"Cause I'm really not fine at all." I sang the last line loud and proud while holding Sydney's hand. When i opened my eyes Sydney looked like she was going to cry. "Whats wrong?" I ask quickly. She just shakes her head. "I mean your holding my hand, kissed me, and sang to me, of course i should be crying." She says quickly and i reach as far as i could and i wipe the tear thats beginning to fall. "I'll see you soon." I mouthed to her and she nodded while wiping her eyes.