13.

*SYDNEY'S POV*

I ran and ran as fast as i could to my safe haven. I just needed to escape reality even if it was for a few hours. I finally reached the place i haven't been to in a few months.

I looked at the beautiful waterfall to my left as i heard the water flowing and the birds chirping. I sat in the grass that went pas my ankles and i listened to everything around me.

I stare at the waterfall for a few minutes and then divert my attention to a noise. I hear a light humming, and i see a head of dirty blonde hair.

No.

I quickly get up, loudly, and Luke looks up, at me, shocked. "How did you find me?" I ask as i look at him through my bloodshot eyes.

"I was just walking-" He looks at the ground and then turns around and walks away without another word.

I sit back down with a sigh and i close my eyes.

********

I wake up to somebody shaking my shoulders. I cough and sit up from the grass. I look to see Luke looking at me worried. I grab his neck and i kiss him, but he pulls back.

"No you don't want that Sydney.." He looks at me and then i remember why I'm mad at him.

"But i need it Luke." I pull him back down and he puts both of his hands on the ground, hovering over me. His warm breath hits my face and i study his face slowly.

I look at the little bit of stumble forming, then the acne scattered over his face. Then i look at his lip piercing in awe.

After that, i look straight into his ocean blue eyes, and then the dirty blonde mess on the top of his head.

"Your per-" Luke puts a finger to my lips and shakes his head.

"I'm far from perfect Sydney." He says quietly and looks the other way. I nod in agreement.

"You are far from perfect, everyone is. I love you so much though. Every flaw every imperfection. Everything." The words leave my lips and i stare straight into Luke's eyes.

He shows me an award winning smile and i smile. "Your beautiful Sydney. I need you to know that i will be there if nobody else will be. You need to know your not alone. I love you." I nod as the memories come back. I ended up telling Luke about my dreadful past awhile ago.

*FLASHBACK*

The tears streamed down my face as i slid down the bathroom wall. A blade in one hand as i faced my wrist towards myself.

"Am i actually going to do this?" I asked myself quietly in disbelief as i looked at the small, but powerful blade that i held.

I held back the lump in my throat and listened to my parents banging on the bathroom door and i listened to them.

"Sydney!"

"Whatever your doing, stop!"

"Sydney!"

I sobbed harder and decided i needed to do it, i needed to feel physical pain not just emotional pain.

Thats when i let the blade enter the delicate skin on my wrist, and a strangled cry left my mouth.

***********

*PRESENT*

The tears prickled my eyes as i remember that day perfectly as if it was just yesterday.

"Sydney." I cough and look at Luke.

"Im sorry, I-" Luke kisses me and soon enough he was straddling my waist. I run my hands through his hair as the pads of his thumbs wiped under my eyes.

He leans down and kisses my forehead, nose, under both of my eyes, my cheeks, my chin, and finally he kisses my lips.

He smiles at me cheekily as i pull him down and kiss him more. I pull on his bottom lip, grabbing his lip ring with my teeth and he moans.

I tug on the lip ring more and then i slip my tongue in his mouth and he moves his tongue with mine.

He holds himself up by his palms as he still straddles my waist.

"LUKE?!" I hear Michael tell from a distance and i giggle as he kisses my nose.

"Luke?" I see an out of breath Calum run up to us, shocked. "Luke." He looks at Luke with an expression i cant read so i look at Luke only to see him shaking his head quickly.

Calum leaves and Luke soon leans over me again, studying my face. He speaks quietly and slowly as his words make my heart warm.

"Remember you are worth something."

*********

This chapter reminded me of my internet friend Sydney Hart.

@cxlum-hood

I love her and you should check out her books!

I planned this ending btw.

Im sorry it's been so long, i just update whenever i can! I hope everyone enjoys this fanfic so far, i like it.

I don't know when the next update will be but hopefully it wont take almost two weeks.

Well anyways, Enjoy!

-xx