Chapter 2: I Wish...

I stayed there, next to Rachel, for days. I practically didn't eat, sleep and drink, I didn't had time for this I needed to watch my Rae and make sure that I would be the first person she saw when she woke up, if she ever does at least. I held her hand and I brought my lips closer to ear and murmured to her. "please don't leave me Rae... I love you" I was trying to hold back the tears, but to no avail, I started crying.

It had been 2 months since the accident and she was still in a comatose. There was nothing and nobody, other than Rachel, that could've made me leave the room, leave my love's sides.

1 month later, Rachel still hadn't woke up. Every time that a reporter or something tried to see her, I immediately kicked them out of the room. Sometimes, my parents, Rita and Steve, would come see me. They were bringing me food and drinks and they had even bought a blanket one time.

3 other weeks had passed and it was her birthday. But even if it was her day, she didn't woke up.

Exactly 4 weeks after her birthday, it was mine. Rita convinced me to go back home and she bought a cake. My other friends were there too. "Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday to you" They all sang.

"Come on, make a wish" Someone told me. 'I wish for Rachel to wake up' I blowed the candles.

While everyone was partying, I was in my bedroom, staring at a picture of me and Rae. Someone entered the room and sat next to me. It was none other than the famous Dick Grayson. "Don't worry Gar, she'll wake up soon. She's a strong girl and you know it"

Some hours after that, I came back to the hospital, but quickly fell asleep in the chair.

At midnight, something happened. I was still sleeping, but the girl beside me, she wasn't. Rachel gasped as she woke up.

________________________
Okay, I know that this chapter was really short, but the next one should be way longer. Don't worry;)