I want to do it.

Brook's POV

Jack's words come out so quickly from his lips that I can barely process them. I remain silent trying to think if what I just heard I imagined or if it really happened. Yes, it really happened. Jack is in front of me without doing or saying anything other than what he just said, I guess he's waiting for my answer. I watch him for a while, I can see that he is nervous, his breathing is agitated and his face only reflects fear. I don't understand why if all I did all this time was to show him that I felt the same. When I realize that he starts to thinks he will regret what he said, he took his face in my hands.
"Jack ... I love you too and I want to be with you more than anything in this world"

And then I kiss him. I put our lips together and move them against him. Jack takes my waist causing us to crash against each other. I love kissing Jack and I will never tire of saying it. We keep kissing as we usually do until I feel Jack's tongue collide with mine, I groan very low and join my tongue to his mouth deepening the kiss much more.
"Brook," Jack groans, moving away from me a little. I don't answer and return to join our lips while I guided us to his bed. Once we got there, I gently pushed Jack to sit on it and I sit on his legs.

I kiss him faster and faster and he does the same while squeezing my waist with his hands and getting me closer to him, I start to move slowly against him and I feel his cock begin to grow under me, my breathing is shaking every time more, just like yours and it's not like we never did this before because we did it but this time it feels different.
I pull myself away from his lips and down to his neck starting to leave marks there. He gasps with each of my movements causing my excitement to grow more and more.
"Brook ... please" I hear him say against my chest, his breathing barely lets him speak so I move away from him and start to take off his shirt.

He does the same with me until we are both naked from the top, then I look at him with both hands on his cheeks, he also looks at me holding my waist.
"I love you Brooklyn" he says without stopping looking at me.
"I love you Jack," I answer and come down to give him another kiss.
He gets me up a little and lie me on the bed to finish up on me while we continue with the kiss. Then he does the same as I did a few minutes ago and begins to kiss my neck also leaving marks there but Jack doesn't stop there, he continues his way through my chest to the edge of my jeans and deposits small kisses all over the area.

I groan with each of them and feel my member throb against the zipper on my pants. Then Jack raises his hand and begins to caress my member slowly causing things that I never imagined.
I close my eyes and enjoy the feeling until I hear my zipper go down, I raise my head nervously because I never did this with a guy and jack didn't either.
He looks at me and I can see that he is also nervous but nevertheless he continues and takes off my pants leaving me in boxers.
"You don't have to do it if you don't want to," I tell him when he makes the attempt to pull out my boxers.
"I want to do it," he says.

He take the elastics of my boxers and slide them leaving me completely naked. I gasp watching Jack so close to my area. He takes my dick gently between his hand and starts to move it, I throw my head back and start to moan, this is the most erotic thing I've lived up to now. After a few seconds I feel how Jack stop so I lean against my shoulders to watch him and without giving me time to process something he puts my dick in his mouth and begins to suck, I groan loudly and reach out to grab his hair and help him with the movements. It feels so good his mouth on me, I could end right now but I don't want to do it, I just want to enjoy this.

"God Jack," I groan and move with excitement, he pulls away from me and takes me in his hands once more. I don't know what he is doing but I love it and I don't want him to stop.
"Don't come," Jack tells me without stopping his movements and his voice drives me crazy, it's hoarse and low.
He begins to suck once more but after a few seconds he stops and climbs on me to kiss me again, he still has his pants on so I guide my hands to his zipper and start to lower it, once I get it I take off his pants with his help and I can feel his dick against mine, we both groan with the contact.

And then Jack gets up and finishes taking off everything he has on. I watch his body and I can't feel more excitement, I can see his whole body like I've never seen him before and I love him, I love Jack and his body. I want us to do this, I want us to be one for the first time. I bite my lips and stretch my hand towards Jack's to bring him closer to me.
"It's my turn, babe" and with that I lay him on the bed and start doing what I've been wanting to do all this time with Jack.

Jack's POV

I groan and I can't believe how much I'm enjoying this and how hot it puts me, my breathing is agitated and my eyes closed while Brooklyn sucks my dick, I can feel his tongue play with me cruelly. I grab the sheets tightly and try not to make too much noise although I doubt it's heard by the sound of the music outside. I'm so excited right now, I feel like I could explode at any moment but I need to control myself and make this last as long as possible, I want Brook and I to make love tonight. I'm ready for this, I want this and I need this and just for all that I'm going to endure and continue to enjoy this beautiful torture.

"Brook ... I need you to stop" I say after a few minutes because I'm sure if he continues I will not take it anymore. "Come"
I approach him and start kissing his mouth, his body feels soft against mine and the only thing that causes is that I want this more and more. I turn around and end up on Brook without stopping to kiss him and I start to move a bit just to feel his dick against me and he feels mine. We both groan in sync and I bite my lips thinking that I have to do it, I don't know how to do it but I didn't know how to do a blowjob and I did it a few minutes ago.
"Jack ... I want you inside me," Brook whispers against my shoulder as we continue to move.

I moan at his words and begin to open his legs because I also want to be inside him. I settle, place both hands on the sides of his head and look him straight in the eyes, he does the same and lick his lips nervously. I'm nervous too and when I notice that I raise one of my hands and stroke his cheek.
"I love you" I tell him and I place a soft kiss on his lips, and then I begin to penetrate him very slowly, he feels too narrow so I do it as slow as possible. Brook complains and squeezes his eyes then I start to give him little kisses to distract him while I continue pushing against him until I can't anymore.

"Shh ..." I tell him and I keep kissing not only his lips but also his chin, his cheeks and everything I can, I want to show him that I love him, I love him as nothing in this world and Ill tell him. "I love you".
He squeezes my waist with his hands and says "please"
And then I start to move and moan with pleasure like Brook.
We both groan and melt into each other, this feels so good and not only the fact of having sex but also the fact of being this way with Brooklyn, so exposed, so naked and not only physically. I feel that we are both giving us parts of ourselves, I feel that I will always belong to Brook and he will always belong to me.

I feel that I fell madly in love with this guy and I don't want anything else in this life than Brooklyn Wyatt. I feel that this boy in my arms is the love of my life and I don't want anyone else to be.
* * *
We keep loving each other for I don't know how long until we both come, I separate from him and I lie down beside him without stopping hugging him, our breaths are quick and choppy and we are both drenched in sweat but we are happy.
"I love you" says Brook bringing his head closer to my neck, I don't know how many times we said we love each other tonight but I don't care.
"I love you"