Jump and you.

Brook's POV

It's been a week since the boys and I left the house to spend the holidays with our families, I didn't talk too much with anyone, not even with Jack. We concentrate on spending time with friends and family more than anything else but it's how we are, we forget about ourselves for a few seconds. But I missed them, I always end up missing them and I guess they also missed me because even though they always say that I am a nuisance and that they wouldn't live with me I know they love me and I love them, it's just the way we treat each other .

By this time I'm already in the taxi going home, the only guys that is in the house are Jack and Rye; and it's the only thing I know.
Anyway, all this time away from Jack and with a little quiet to think I could reach a conclusion towards my feelings. The last time I talked to Jack was when we talked about that girl's number, how he looked at me when I asked him what he was going to do with the note, it made me think maybe Jack does feel something for me, no matter how stupid it sounds. The only problem is that Jack is very closed with these things so my conclusion is to take the first step myself, to be honest I don't know if it's the best I can do.

Honestly I am afraid and nervous and thousands of different feelings but I'm 100% sure that I will do it and nothing is going to change my mind because in this week I was analyzing all our moments and there are so many signs that I can't ignore and I don't want to continue suffering with this and hiding my feelings, I trust Jack and I know that if he doesn't feel the same nothing will change and once I realize that Jack has no feelings towards me (or yes) I will be able to overcome him and we will be able to be the same as always or at least I hope so.
I don't know at what moment I'm going to do it, or how but I'm ready.

***

Jack's POV

Brook and I fall on the trampoline after jumping for at least 10 minutes, we both lie side by side facing the sky, our breaths are agitated and the trampoline is still moving a bit by our jumps.
"I love jumping," says Brook suddenly.
"I know," I say smiling because I really know, Brook is the most hyperactive guy.
"I love jumping" he says again, he keeps silent for a few seconds and then says "I love jumping ... and you"
I don't say anything for a while because the way he said it doesn't sound like we usually say we love each other.

"Jump and you, Jack. Those are the things I love the most. "He kept talking and I don't want him to keep talking.
"You shouldn't say that" I tried to shut him up.
"But it's true" he insisted.
"I didn't say it was not true, I said you shouldn't say it" I don't look at him, I can't do it, I know what he means with all this.
"Why not?" His voice sounds low and sad and it breaks my heart to hear him like that.
"Brook, I don't..." feel the same, it's what I want to say but I can't do it, I don't want to hurt him anymore.
We remain silent for a long time, I don't know if is because we have nothing to say or because we don't want to say anything.

"Are we going to continue being friends?" Brook asks me without looking at me yet, I decide to be the first to look to show him that yes.
"Yes, best mates"
"Hey guys, what are you doing?" Mikey appears from somewhere as if nothing had happened, although nothing really happened.
"I was going to take a shower and eat something later" I hear Brook says and I see how he gets up, he still doesn't look at me and it worries me. He gets off the trampoline and disappears through the door.
"Are you okay?" Mike asked me, I stopped looking where Brook left a second ago and nodded.

***

At this moment it's already past 10 o'clock at night and we are all in the kitchen sharing a moment, eating something and having a cup of tea, all except Brook. I didn't see him all day and I didn't have the courage to go to his room to see if he was okay, I guess he's not and it hurts. Brook is the only thing I thought about all day, I'm worried. I don't remember seeing Brook sad, just a couple of times and I know that now is the most likely to happen.
"Where is Brook?" Andy asked leaving a sandwich on the table, listening to Brook's name altered me a bit and I think Andy noticed it because he looked at me for a while, as if analyzing me.

"I don't know" I answer and look away. He doesn't say anything and only goes out the door, I guess he goes looking for him.
Brook's POV.
I hear the door of my room open and I pray that it is not Jack, I am not prepared to face him.
"Brook?" Andy's voice causes me to turn to look at him. "You alright?"
"I was thinking about sleeping early, I'm a little tired" I lie and I don't really know why.
He entered the room completely and closed the door behind him and then he sitting on my bed.
"What happened?" He asked. I sigh and look towards the ceiling.

"Jack" I feel my voice split, I didn't cry earlier, I'm not going to cry now and I don't want to cry so I control myself "I told him how I felt about him"
"Oh ... when?"
I began to tell him everything that happened this afternoon on the trampoline, my voice sounds so broken that it makes me want to cry but as I said it I will not do it. I was aware that something like this could happen and it happened and now I have to overcome it, I need to overcome Jack. I don't know how but I'm going to do it, this is the end of my feelings towards Jack.