The Midnight Prank Wars by AlaskaEverfall

Hola amigos! We had a bit of technical difficulties since this was supposed to be uploaded earlier but hey, let's get to it! Today we will be joined by AlaskaEverfall.

So tell us, what got you into writing?

A : I first started writing when I was 12 and in love with Twilight. I thought, "Hey, I can write as well." and that's when it all started :)

Lol, a simple thought and yet you have many many fans today. What story are you panning to share today?

A : I'm sharing my book, The Midnight Prank Wars which is in the Watty Awards and I'd LOVE for any readers to take a peek at it :)

The Midnight Prank Wars? What's it about?

A : It's about a girl who's sick of being humiliated and plans to take some people, who've unintentionally embarrassed her, down.

How'd you get this idea in the first place?

A : I actually have no idea where this story came from! I don't believe I've ever read something similar - where a girl goes out pulling pranks as a revenge. Maybe I got inspired around Wattpad. I ant pinpoint the exact moment xD

What do you think about your story that will get readers to well....read?

A : I think the whole "revenge" aspect. We've all been humiliated by people who don't realize their power. In this book, however, my main character gets a chance to get her revenge.

Speaking of your main character, what's she like?

A : My main character is overdramatic. I don't believe there's a better word to describe her personality.

Did you plan anything for this story? Any goals?

A : I want to complete it and at least achieve Round 2 of The Watty Awards.

Well, good luck in the Watty Awards and you readers make sure you check out this story and drop some comments and votes.