A Little Bit of Salt, and a Dash of Pepper by georgieberry28

For today, we have a very special guest, writer of five stories here, who is Georgia or more known here as georgieberry28.

*tremendous applause*

So Georgia what actually got you into writing?

A : Well, I love watching TV, films and I'm a big reader too. And since I want to go into acting, I like to write stories and imagine what they'd be like on the big screen, though I've always had a thing for writing and I enjoy writing for the fun of it anyway.

Out of all the stories you wrote, which one are you going to share with us today?

A : A Little Bit of Salt, and A Dash of Pepper

Sounds like a cook book from the title, but I'm guessing that's not the story. Why don't you tell us a bit about it?

A : This story is based in the POV's of two best friends, Zoey and Alex. When a tragic accident happens that sends them apart, the girls tell their story of life before the event, and life after the event (Zoey before and Alex after). It follows them in the lead up to the event, eventually telling you what caused the accident and explains what happens after and how the girls coped.

So, what gave you the idea for this story?

A : I got this idea for when I was bored in tutor and I came up with the title for this and my characters are incorporated into the title (Zoey Salt and Alex Pepper). I then began to play with a few things in my head, and I came up with the idea of alternating before and after the accident, hoping that it was a really original idea.

That's actually quite cool. Readers will know what did happened and what will... So why do you think people will actually read this?

A : I think it's very different and the fact it alternates between some time before the accident and some time after, giving you a wider perspective on what happened and why. I also think my characters are very lovable and there are a few to hate, so it'll just get you hooked from the beginning as you want to know what happens next.

Who's your main character, Zoey or Alex? Tell us a bit about them.

A : My main characters are Zoey Salt and Alex Pepper so I'll tell you briefly about each.

Zoey is very sensible and quite geeky and unpopular compared to her best friends, Alex and Liza, Zoey and Alex's best friend. She has been having a tough time with her parents and often feels left out when it comes to many different things.

Alex is very bubbly and energetic, who often fights with her crazy mother, Chloe, and is often confused to who she is and why so many things are being hidden from her. She has a great relationship with her siblings, Elisha and Zach, who are quite a big part of Alex and play a big part in the story also.

Do you have any plans or goals for this story?

A : Well I'm nearly at 2000 reads so I'd love to hit that, but I'd just like people to enjoy it and hopefully for it to become more positively popular than it is currently.

Well, there you have it. Don't forget to check out the story and maybe give it support for it's entry in the Watty Awards.

Thank you for reading n_n