Chapters 531-540

Chapter 531: The Rampaging Bloodthirsty Dragon!

As a Heaven Grade spirit artifact, the Bloodthirsty Dragon required an enormous amount of blood energy to release its terrifying power.

When Xue Moyan used it earlier, she killed ten or so late stage Netherpassage Realm scarlet barbarians with ease, displaying the incredible killing power of the Bloodthirsty Dragon while making Jiang Tianxing and Di Fei flee like the wind.

Since no one else in the group had a plan to deal with the incredibly massive spears of ice that were currently flying toward them, they could only put their hopes on Qin Lie and the Bloodthirsty Dragon.

“Let me try,” Qin Lie said.

Suddenly materializing above Xue Moyan’s snow-white arm, the Bloodthirsty Dragon’s enormous ancient bones floated in front of everyone and roared.

“Qin Lie, drip some of your blood on it so that it can familiarize itself with your blood energy!” Xue Moyan said.

“Okay!” Qin Lie took a deep breath.

A drop of scarlet blood emerged from the tip of one of his fingers like a scarlet pearl and flew over to the great mystical spirit artifact.

“Fwoooosh!”

The instant the drop of blood landed on the Bloodthirsty Dragon’s sanguine skull, the entirety of the dragon skeleton erupted in brilliant bloody flames.

“Plip… plip… plip…!”

Blood continued to emerge from Qin Lie’s finger and fly toward the bloody bone dragon, drop after drop. The intensity of the fierce bloody flames grew with each drop that splashed against the spirit artifact.

Like a sponge soaking up water, the bloody bone dragon absorbed every drop of blood, gradually releasing apocalyptic waves of fiendish blood energy.

“Circulate the Blood Spirit Art and try to connect with all of the blood within the Bloodthirsty Dragon,” Xue Moyan said. “Try to feel the energy of the spirit artifact and control it with your own blood energy!”

Qin Lie trembled.

Prior to Xue Moyan’s instructions, Qin Lie already felt the horror lurking within this Heaven Grade spirit artifact. He could sense the potent energy disappear from his blood as soon as it touched the Bloodthirsty Dragon’s sanguine skeleton!

Then, at this very instant, a mixture of emotions overwhelmed his senses. Violence, madness, bloodlust, and the desire to destroy appeared within him, threatening to drown him.

Then, Qin Lie’s eyes became a shocking scarlet.

He seemed to have changed into a bloodthirsty beast that, after being imprisoned for hundreds of millions of years, had finally regained its freedom.

Fiendish blood energy erupted from Qin Lie and the Bloodthirsty Dragon at the same time, shooting toward the heavens and gathering into one mass that resembled a thick river of blood.

A deafening roar resounded from the Bloodthirsty Dragon’s maw, booming forth without end. Seemingly boundless amounts of blood energy formed a sanguine stream of blood and shot forward.

A demented will, one that sought to end the world and extinguish all life, existed within that blood energy!

“Boom!”

The river of blood rushed into the cluster of ice spears in the air. The resulting explosions created a fantastical sight.

The dozens of ice spears that had been flying toward Qin Lie’s group, each of which resembled ice dragons that were several hundred meters long, originally looked extremely majestic.