Chapters 231-240

Chapter 231: Six Loud Explosions!

At Armament Sect’s entrance.

The leaders of the five forces led their respective subordinate experts and went in.

The scar-faced Tu Shixiong suddenly held out his hand, signalling everyone under his command to stop. Immediately after, all of the Dark Asura Hall martial practitioners nearby halted.

The group looked at him, wondering why he had stopped them.

“Do not enter this entrance,” Tu Shixiong exclaimed in a low tone.

“But everyone else has gone in,” Zhuo Qian commented in surprise.

“Before that thing in Qin Lie’s hands has blown up, none of you are allowed to take even a single step into Armament Sect.” Tu Shixiong glared.

The group was all deathly silent.

Tu Mo was the only one who dared to speak his doubts, “Father, why did you kill Lian Dong?”

“Because I’ve broken through to the middle stage of the Netherpassage Realm, so Cao Xuanrui can’t hold me back anymore. The reason he kept Lian Dong by your side means that he has already grown wary of me.” Tu Shixiong’s eyes shone with a violent light. “Don’t worry. I have warred all over the continent since the day I was born. My whole life has been composed of killing all sorts foreign species and evil beasts other than human themselves. Plus, I’ve never revealed my true power. A mere Cao Xuanrui? Hmph, he is no longer someone I need to concern myself with!”

The moment he said this, Tu Mo, Tu Ze, Zhuo Qian, and many more of his subordinates all grew incredibly excited.

“The position of hall master is probably… probably not that easy,” Zhuo Qian softly exclaimed.

“Relax, I’m taking this position for sure!” Tu Shixiong’s face was filled with mad arrogance. “Don’t worry. I planned this long in advance, and now the matter is set!”

“Father, why did you not stop them when Lian Dong wanted to kill Uncle Han and the others then?” Tu Ze asked.

“Because Old Han had entered Armament Sect. Even I cannot absolve them without a good reason.” Tu Shixiong frowned, continuing, “But since Qin Lie had arrived, bringing that item with him, I then had a reason to let them escape. I will have a solid enough reason to defend myself with even in front of the grand hall master without being affected by rumors.”

“Father, if the item in Qin Lie’s hand is so terrifying, why didn’t you remind the grand hall master or the other four forces?” Tu Ze asked again.

Tu Shixiong chuckled brutally, “Why would I care for anyone else besides my own sons? Forget the four forces, even if it was the grand hall master himself… if he’s dead, he’s dead. If Dark Asura Hall suffers a great loss and loses all their leaders, then perhaps Dark Asura Hall may follow after the name Tu in the future!”

The two brothers looked at each other while, their bodies shaking. They felt a sense of worship towards their own father.

“Now that’s what you f*cking call an ambitious man!!” Tu Shixiong’s subordinates all cried out in silence.

On the plaza.

Qin Lie beckoned Tang Siqi and Lian Rou, asking for them to come over.

Tang Siqi and Lian Rou appeared forlorn as they sighed inside their hearts. They walked away from Blood Spear martial practitioners and came to his side.

“Why have you come back?” Tang Siqi complained in a low tone.

“You shouldn’t have come,” Lian Rou also sighed quietly.