Chapters 351-360

Chapter 351: Pressuring At Every Turn

Under Qin Lie’s burning gaze, Liu Ting was visibly nervous. Her hand reflexively pulled at the corner of her robe, and she did not dare to meet Qin Lie’s gaze. She said a low voice, “My… my name is Liu Ting…”

Feng Yi and Wei Li, the romantic rivals, looked at Liu Ting and gaped in disbelief.

At this moment, Liu Ting did not have her usual pride or spoiled bratty nature and was as bashful as a young girl.

This was clearly not the same Liu Ting they knew.

“I am Yao Tian. I have come from overseas to the Arctic Mountain Range in order to gain experience.” Qin Lie opened his mouth and showed a mouthful of white teeth in a bright smile. He said, “Miss Liu is really beautiful. It really is my great fortune to see such a beauty like you in a poor town like this, haha.”

He actually started to brazenly praise Liu Ting’s beauty.

“Y-you are too kind.” Liu Ting’s expression was bashful. She smiled shyly like a well-mannered lady.

It wasn’t just Feng Yi and Wei Li, even the good-for-nothings of Nebula Pavilion that usually respected Liu Ting as their boss were dumbstruck at this moment.

“Big Sis Ting, what is with you?” a person asked dumbly.

Liu Ting turned around and glared at this person with her back to Qin Lie. She used her harsh gaze to make this person shut his mouth.

Startled, the person quickly stopped talking.

Liu Ting turned back to Qin Lie and had a gracious smile on her pretty face. She said in a warm tone, her eyes filled with surprise, “Big Brother Yao, you really came from overseas?”

“Mn, I’m not from the Scarlet Tide Continent. Since I broke through to the Manifestation Realm, I need to roam and expand my knowledge, so I have wandered my way here,” Qin Lie said with a smile.

“The Manifestation Realm!” Liu Ting’s eyes flashed and she couldn’t help but exclaim.

“It’s actually the Manifestation Realm!”

“No wonder he’s so strong!”

“I was just talking about how the pressure I feel is so strong!”

The members of the Feng Family and the young martial practitioners of Nebula Pavilion in the area all wore expressions of realization.

“For some reason, upon seeing Miss Liu today, it feels like I have known you for many years.” Qin Lie grinned. He did not pay any attention to the death stares of Feng Yi and Wei Li. He boldly started an assault on Liu Ting. “Does Miss Liu have any interest in the matters overseas? Haha, if you are interested, I can speak about them with Miss Liu, how about it?”

“This person is really bold and direct…”

Liu Ting exclaimed on the inside. Her eyes flashed and her expression seemed slightly uncertain.

She had never encountered such a straightforward, bold, dominant young man like Qin Lie.
In the past, those around her were like Wei Li and Feng Yi, whose statuses were lower than hers and would fawn over her.

Among those people, she held power because her father was the pavilion master of Nebula Pavilion. When she interacted with those people, she always had some pride. This made her look down on others.

Even Feng Yi only won some goodwill from her because he was handsome and he could say some emotional things.

But that was all.