Chapter 9

this part gets sexually intense I'll make this a double update so you can skip to the next chapter if this makes yu uncomfortable. Don't worry, you wont miss anything in this chapter.

***

Hunter expertly opens the door behind me, his mouth never leaving mine.

He shuts the door behind him, and I wrap my legs around his waist as he carries me. His kisses are rough and deep. I want to pull away, and scream at him for being so dumb, but he's never kissed me like this before, and I don't want to ruin this.

" Hunter..." I say as he kisses my neck

"mhm?"

"Shouldn't...we..go upstairs or something?" My voice is shaky and barely audible , and I squeal as he carries me over his shoulder and up the stairs. He locks his door, and puts me down to pull off his shirt.

He scoops me up again and puts me on his bed. His tongue explores my mouth, and his hand runs up and down my back, sparkling tingles everywhere.

"I am so ...infatuated...and ...in love...with you.." He says as he kisses and nibbles on my neck. I moaned again and arched my back, his hands exploring every part of my body.f

I wish I could speak, but little did I know was that I was in love with him too. I loved him so much that my heart swells up whenever he looked at me with his perfect green eyes. I loved him. I loved him.

" I want to feel the strongest connection with you." He whispered.

"Okay." The way his kisses control me, I wouldn't mind anyways.