Chapter 5

Well, that escalated quickly

Adri

*******

(insert nervous female victor currently cursing so much mentally the miners would cring here)

Keep calm. You can fix this. No big deal. He can kill you or Hunter but its no big deal...

After the speech, Hunter swept me away for one last dance. We still partied until very late. Im the morning.We got on the train and I immediately fell asleep.

*****

"Morning."

When I woke up, Hunter was looking over me.His green eyes sparkled as I opened my eyes. His dark hair sat messily on his forehead. I am so tired. I don't know how those Capitol people do it two or three times a week.

"You were watching me sleep?"I yawned.

"You look peaceful. And yawning is contagious, you know." He said as he yawned.

"How long until we get to District 12?"

"Maybe one more day." He smiled.

He must be really happy about this engagement.

"Ugh ,ok, I'm going to go back to sleep until  Effie comes or something." I mumbled. I don't even want to think about the presidents threat. Or losing my best friend, who is hopelessly in love with me.

"Aw, c'mon, Rupalia! Look at the sunrise!"

"The sun can rise all it wants, I won't do it."

"But I bet the sun only rises for you, my sunshine."He whispered.

"Ugh, don't be cheesy."He laughed  kissed my forehead, and wrapped his arms around my waist, bringing redness to my cheeks.

****

This was a filler chapter :) i hope you found it sweet. They will have more sweet moments. Will she fall back in love with him!? Tune in, next friday! Lol jk. Luv ya.

Adri