wow.... just wow

PLEASE READ!! IMPORTANT BOOK INFO INCLUDED!!!!

Just wanted to thank everyone who is still reading. Can't believe that I'm at 6k reads. That is just insane to me....

Wow.

I'm actually blown away.

I started this book as a side project, and I never really thought it would ever get any attention,

So the fact that so many of you continue to read it and leave me lovely comments and seem to be enjoying my work.. it means so much to me.

But the end of this stage of the book is ending...

DONT PANIC, THE STORY ISNT OVER YET.

I just wanted some feedback on what you guys would like me to do next. I can split the book in to several parts (part 1, part 2 etc) and just spend the next part wrapping up the storyline or I could conclude book one and start book two, which would progress the plot more and lead to more story overall.

Other than plot differences, the only major difference would be that after I finished book 1 I would go back and edit and fix stuff that needs adjusting in order for me to feel good about leaving it completed. I would then start book 2, which will take the story in a new and exciting direction that may lead to some challenges and obstacles that Tomoe and (y/n) have to overcome together.

I'm pretty sure I have a good idea of what I plan on doing, but I though I would ask you guys first, so I could gage how many of you would actually want to read a second book.

Again, I love you all!! Leave comments or send me dms anytime. I love constructive advise and my doors are always open for advice. Post on my message board of you want me to check out any of your guy's books and Ill definitely give you guys some good feedback!

Anyways, I just want to say thank you again.

Happy writing!!

Xoxo Harleighkinz