DillonxShelby

This is for my friend @slpottoroffs13 love ya girl

Shelby POV

"Yeah I'm about to go to his apartment to hang out with him so I'll see you later Dillon love you"I say to my best friend before hanging up and grabbing the key he gave me out my purse,unlocking the door and walking to his room to see him fucking some girl,"Cam? Really? Am I not enough?"I say bitterly, looking at him with tears in my eyes and I walk out the room,towards to door to hear "It was an accident babe!" and I turn around to look at him,"How do you accidently have sex with someone? No don't answer that we're threw,done. Don't ever talk to me again"I say and wipe tears away,dropping my key on his carpet and slamming the door shut as I walk to my car."Dillon can I come over?'I manage to say before letting a light sob,"Of course Shel the door is always open for you to come."I hear him say and I sniffle as I get into my car and drive off to Dillons house. I try to hold back tears just long enough so I can drive to Dillons and as soon as I get into his driveway,there he is sitting on his steps and I turn off the car and get out,running to him and the tears fall as soon as I hugged him and we walk into his house."What happened babygirl?"Dillon asked me as he rubbed my back,"Cam.cheat."is all I say and I look up to see him glaring at the wall,"he's stupid and doesn't deserve you"he says as he lets me cry my eyes out and he grabs my phone." What are you doing?"I say wiping my eyes and see him deleteing Camerons number and any photos of him too,"Deleting things",I just stare at Dillon and smile lightly,"thank you Dil you're amazing and I can always count on you for anything".Dillon just smiles and kisses my cheek which causes me to blush and I look down,wiping my eyes of any makeup that ran down with my tears."I probably look like a mess and I'm sorry for any stains that I made on your shirt" I say with a small laugh and he looks at me,"You look like a beautiful mess and anytime Shelbel"I laugh and he just smiles at me before kissing my hair. "I know this is bad timing but I love you in a non friend way"Dillon tells me and I just stare him,smiling at him before saying"Cam may have broken my heart but you fixed it. I love you too in a non friend way too"I say kissing his redding cheeks before kissing his lips quickly,"Sorry". "It's fine and I understand if you want to wait before dating again"Dillon said and I just nodded my head realizing that the one my heart wanted all along was right in front of me.

I hope you enjoyed this and hope it didn't suck sorry if did Shelby! Have a good day/night :) love y'all!

ALSO due to many request a part 2 for You're The One is the making so that should be up soon.