TamaraxGilinsky

So this is for @MidnightBlue1994 I hope you like this.

Tamara POV

"I can't hang out today,Lacy and I are going on a date"I hear those repeated words by my so called best friend and sigh,"It's fine I guess. Have fun on your date even though we had these plans for weeks"I say to him before hanging up the phone angrily and throw my phone behind me on the bed. Ever since he started dating Lacy it's always Lacy this or Lacy that or Lacy wants to do this,I can't take it anymore. I've been his best friend for many years and he doesn't see that I can treat him better than her,she pretends to like me but the minute he's away she acts like a major bitch.I lay back on my bed,watching tv when the doorbell goes off and I groan before getting up,walking to the door and look through the hole to reveal Jack J,my other best friend.I open the door and Jack walks in,"We're going to the mall so get dressed please."Jack said before I run up the stairs and put on different clothes,putting my hair in a side braid as I walk down the steps back to Jack."Voila!"I say and Jack laughs before dragging me into his car and we drive to the mall."And I know he likes but she's a totally different person when he's not around,usually she's a major bitch but with around she acts like she's nice"I rant to Jack as we continue to drive to the mall and finally get there,we get out and walk inside."So what are we doing here?"I finally ask and Jack just points his finger to a couple,"Lacy wants Jack to never see or talk to you again so I thought let's make her mad"Jack concluded and I smile at him as we make our way over to the fighting couple. We finally make it over to the food court and grab chairs pulling them beside the couple,"Hey guys nice seeing you here"Jack said as Lacy just starred at me,"Can I talk to you for a sec Tammy?"Lacy asked and I cringed at the name,"Its not Tammy it's Tamara"I say and she rolls her eyes,"I actually came here to see if G wanted to hang out today but I see he's busy and all."I say and Lacy just nodded her head,"Jack don't you have something to tell her?"Lacy said with venom as she glared at me. "Lacy,Lacy doesn't want me to see or talk to you anymore."JG spoke with a sad look and I but my lip before doing something that could potentially ruin the friendship,I leaned over and kissed him on lips,he froze for a sec before kissing back.Lacy pulled me off of him and went to hit me when Gilinsky caught her arm,"Don't touch her and we're through. Come Tamara and Jack"he said as he put an arm around with a kiss on my cheek,I blushed and Jack just kept making comments about us being together,"I bet Lacy is angry right now"I said as we heard a loud scream from inside the mall and G and I kissed once more,I pulled away with a smile on my face."Will you be my girlfriend Tamara Jade Preston?" I quickly nod my head and we kissed once more before getting into Johnson's car and drove off.

Hope you liked it girl and sorry if you don't like it,i tried my best. well everyone have a nice morning/afternoon/night :) love yall