Untitled Part 12

Felicity sat up in the bed, holding the sheet to her chest as she leaned against the headboard. She knew this moment was coming but she had hoped to put it off a little longer. She looked at Oliver who was watching her curiously. He sat up next to her and Felicity shifted her eyes away from his chest. It was way too tempting.

"I use to race.", she said, watching his face carefully. Oliver remained quiet, listening.

"I was doing really well. I had won several races and was gaining respect as a driver.", she said as she thought back. "It was during that time that I caught Slade's attention. He expressed an interest in me both professionally and personally, but I wasn't interested.", she said. Oliver stiffened. "On this particular day I was suppose to race one of his drivers by the name of Dodger. I knew who he was and I didn't like him. He was known to be a shady driver. Slade wanted me to work for him and he thought if I lost the race that I might be more inclined to join his crew. So they worked up a plan for Dodger to bump me.", she said. Oliver could see she was growing upset, so he took her hand in his, lightly tracing his fingers over the back of it. "When I started I was a second ahead. When he hit full throttle, he hit the button for his nitrous oxide, and his car fish-tailed. He had control, but he allowed his car to fish-tail over into my lane to bump me.', she shuddered but kept talking. "Instead of knocking me out of the race, he knocked me past a guard rail and down an incline. My car stopped only when I hit a tree. I was knocked unconscious and broke my shoulder, hence the scar.", she felt him stiffen even more, and squeezed his hand. "I ended up in the hospital for two days but Dodger was not so lucky. He over corrected and ended up running into a telephone poll. They said he died instantly.", she said.

Oliver took a deep breath and pulled her over to his chest, wrapping his arms tightly around her.

"I blamed myself for two days Oliver. Maybe if I had been aware that he was using nitrous, or if I had paid more attention when he drifted."

"That is how you knew to warn me about Slade.", Oliver said. Felicity just nodded.

"I left and went to my Mom's after I was discharged from the hospital. I couldn't race anymore and I needed to get away.", she said, laying her cheek against his chest. His heartbeat was steady and soothing to her. She felt a tear slide down her cheek.

"What about Slade? Did you ever confront him?" Felicity shook her head no.

"I couldn't. It was too difficult." Oliver gently wiped a tear from her cheek. Sliding down into the bed, he pulled her to his side.

"I am sorry Felicity.", he said. "But that was not your fault. It was an accident.", he said, kissing her on the head.

"I know that now. It just took me several weeks and a few rounds of therapy.", she joked.

Oliver gently stroked the scar on her shoulder. Felicity closed her eyes enjoying the closeness and realized she felt much better having told him. Oliver leaned over her and gently kissed her lips, letting his hands slide down her hips, positioning himself between her thighs. Felicity let her hands run into his hair, enjoying being able to actually touch him. She ran her hands down his back feeling each ridge of his muscles as he softly kissed her down her neck. Arching to give him more access she slid her hands around and up his chest as her hips rocked against his. She could feel him growing hard and lifted her legs so her knees where cradling his hips. They groaned as his hardness met her soft wet center. She kissed him hungrily and slid her hand down until she was gripping his cock. Yes, she was finally able to touch him. She heard him groan as her hand gently stroked him. He closed his eyes as his head fell to her shoulder, and his hips pumped into her hand. She loved the sounds that he was making and tightened her grip, as she leaned up and kissed his shoulder. She could feel her body growing wetter, responding to his kisses and his moans. Felicity reached her arm out and opened the side table pulling out a condom. She was not going to miss out on placing it on him this time. Oliver moved up to his knees, and watched as her small hands guided the condom onto his cock. Her eyes were trained on him, and it only made him harder. Pulling him back down she gripped him tightly and guided him to her entrance. He took over and quickly thrust in, as her breasts arched against his chest. The friction felt so good.

"God Felicity! You are so tight.", he moaned into her ear, as he kissed across her jaw, and their lips met hungrily, desperately. They slowly moved together, neither in too much of a rush this time. Before had been about pent up tension, but this was about enjoying each other. Oliver set up a consistant rhythm, as his hands slid down and held her hips still. She moaned as he pumped into her. She tried moving her hips again, but he held her still, as his mouth slid down and licked her breast. She arched her chest up as far as she could as his hands still held her hips down. She could feel his cock sliding against her clit with each thrust and she reached up and slid her hands into his hair.

"Oliver! Yes!", she said she felt his thrusts move faster. He was getting close and so he slid a hand down and stroked her clit with the rhythm of his hips. Felicity gasped and with his hand gone was finally able to move her hips, and she did. He was kissing her deeply, wantingly as he moved inside her. God he felt so good.

"Felicity please......", he groaned as she squeezed his cock. He pinched her clit on one particularly deep thrust and Felicity came unglued. Her hips pistoned up into his as she came all around him. She kissed her way down his chest and lightly sucked his nipple as his thrusts became erratic, and suddenly he came violently. He pounded into her a couple of times before he stilled, his body quivering with aftershocks. Felicity held him close as he slowly came down, and he slid off of her, turning to discard of the condom.

Felicity was physically and emotionally drained and Oliver climbed back into bed, pulling the sheet over them as he pulled her close to him. They fell asleep tangled together.