Age is But a Number (Lesbian Story): Chapter 19

Sorry it took me so long to update! I'm still tweaking this chapter for grammar but I wanted to get it up. This part has a lot of violence and foul language so you've been warned! Remember to Vote if you love it, comment about anything, add if you love it, and fan if you think I'm pretty cool! I love you all and hope you enjoy!

“What the fuck are you doing with my daughter bitch?!” I heard Pookie roar. Everything had happened so fast it took me a while to take it all in. One minute I’m in the pool skinny dipping with Laura and the next Pookie has broken down my gate has and is trying to pelt me with patio chairs.

“Mom!” Laura screamed as she tried to cover herself in the pool. Without even looking at her I knew she was pissed and embarrassed as hell.

“Uh-uh,” I stuttered. I was scared out of my mind and I could have sworn I pissed my pants.

“Oh so now you have nothing to say bitch? I bet yo ass had a lot to say to get in my daughter’s fuckin pants!” Pookie screamed again then dived into the pool.

Pookie was like a shark in the pool and I was a scared and helpless guppy. I could have tried to swim away, but it was useless. Without any effort Pookie dragged my naked body out of the pool and threw me onto the grass. Apparently she was showing me some mercy because she could have easily slammed me down onto the concrete. I tried to get up and I tried to scream but before I could Pookie was punching the daylights out of me.

                It hurt like a bitch. It was probably the worst beating I had ever had in my life, no it was the worst beating I had ever had in my life. She punched me dead in my face, she punched me in my ribs, my nose was bleeding, and I literally thought I was seeing stars. At that point I just wanted to pass the fuck out but my body wouldn’t let me.

“Mom get the fuck off her!” Laura screeched and tried to pull Pookie off me. For some reason this made Pookie stop and she got ten times angrier.

“Little girl what the fuck did you say to me?! You don’t ever fucking talk to me like that! Especially not because I tried to save you from this old fucking whore!” Pookie fired back and now I got pissed.

“Who the fuck are y-“Before I could even finish my sentence Pookie smacked me across the face.

“Mom get off her or I’ll call the cops!” Laura threatened and Pookie began to burst into laughter.

“Hahahaha really Laura! If you call the cops they’re going to praise me for beating the shit out of an old woman who tried to fuck my daughter!” Pookie barked.

“Ugh!” Laura yelled and tears began to stream down her face. It hurt me to see Laura like this, it hurt me so much.

“I can’t believe you Beth…I really can’t believe you…” Pookie confessed. For the first time that night she actually seemed sad instead of angry and to be honest that was worst. I could deal with someone being mad at me, but when I hurt someone emotionally that killed me inside. Tonight was supposed to be a goodnight. My bulletproof plan had just been shredded to pieces by a deranged Rottweiler that was trying to protect her pup.

“Pookie if you just let me ex-“I started but of course I was shut down by Pookie.

“Let you explain? Let you explain? You’ve never had a fucking daughter before! You don’t know what it’s like to stay up all night and worry about people coming into her life and hurting her! You don’t know what it’s like to worry about your daughter falling in love with a player who is just gonna lose her! And as much as you warn them and try to raise them right you never know! You don’t fucking know what it’s like to be a mother to a teenage daughter Beth!” Pookie cried out and I knew she was trying to hold back tears. I had never seen Pookie on the brink of tears before and it was killing me inside. I was the reason why she was on the verge of crying.