Age is But a Number (lesbian story): Chapter 17

Beth’s POV

“Beth you’re outta your fucking mind!” Tee exclaimed as she watched me slip on the pants to my tuxedo. Today was the day of Laura’s prom and my nerves were killing me. To top it all off my best friends Tee and Jessie decided to pop in. I could have just lied to them and said that I was going to a business party, but I never lied to my best friends.

“Aren’t we all?” I quizzed and gave Tee a wink as I looked at myself in the mirror. I cleaned up too well. Laura was going to drool when she saw her date wearing this.

“Darling you’re not really going to take her to the prom, are you? If one of the chaperones sees you they’ll surely call the cops,” Jessie pointed out as she took a sip of wine and laid across my bed next to Tee. Jessie had a strong British accent that could make anything sounded fancy, which always made me wonder why she would choose someone as loud and obnoxious as Tee.

                “I’m not stupid, I’m taking her out for a night on the town Beth Style,” I assured them as I smiled to myself. My plan was perfect. Since Pookie felt bad about bugging Laura about the whole dress and date situation she decided to rent a Limo for Laura to go to the prom in. I managed to pull some strings and the Limo driver is actually going to drive Laura and I around the entire night. Prom pictures can take a little while to develop so by the time that happens I would have already gotten someone to Photoshop a picture of Laura and her friends at prom together. It was perfect.

“Beth didn’t you say this girl’s parents are like Nazi strict?” Tee questioned as she laid her head on Jessie’s stomach.

“Just one of them is. Trust me, I know what I’m doing. I’m Beth I can do almost anything,” I chuckled as I applied eyeliner and winked at myself in the mirror.

“You’re also cocky, and cockiness is a tragic flaw my dear,” Jessie pointed out as she took another sip of her red wine.

“So is alcoholism miss I always have to have a glass of wine in my hand,” I teased and watched Jessie guzzle down the last drops of her crimson drink.

“Don’t talk about my baby Beth. She loves her red wine there’s nothin’ wrong with that, but there is something wrong with you trying to fuck a minor,” Tee voiced and Jessie began to burst into laughter.

“Why must you always assume that I just want sex? For your information Laura is very intellectual…and has a very long tongue,” I chuckled and pulled out my iPhone. It was 5 and I had almost 2 hours to kill before I would be with Laura.

“You’ve been inside her mouth already darling? Well, well someone’s trying to get a home run,” Jessie giggled then frowned when she stared at her empty wine glass.

“There’s some more wine downstairs miss wino, and no it happened unexpectedly. It all happened unexpectedly to be honest. We just met like 2 and a half weeks ago and now I’m taking her to prom…well an alternative to prom. Do you think I’m moving a bit fast?” I questioned and laid across the bed.

“Beth I don’t know what the fuck you’re doing. All I know is that you have a lot to lose and you’re too pretty to go to jail. I had an uncle who was a pretty boy and went to jail,” Tee started then reached in her pocket pulled out a flask and filled Jessie’s glass back up.

“And?” I demanded. As much as I loved Tee she could be so irritating at times.

“Like I said I HAD an uncle who was a pretty boy and went to jail. Once he came out we never heard from him again. See? That’s what jail does to ya, it fucks you all up. Do you want to be all fucked up Beth because you wanted to fuck? I don’t think so!” Tee declared then kissed Jessie on the cheek as she watched her sip out of the glass.