Age is But a Number (lesbian story): Chapter 28

Before you guys read this I just wanted to explain why I haven't updated. I stopped posting for a long time because the pestering made me feel like writing was my job. I didn't want to look at my favorite hobby as a job which is why I stopped for a little while. I know you all love this story and I love hearing about how much you love it, but there are some people who can be very rude when it comes to updating. I appreciate all of you for still remaining my fans and I hope that you can understand my reasonings for leaving for so long.

 Laura’s POV

“Are you guys done in there yet?!” I heard Mom shout from outside of the bedroom. It was finally here, my Birthday had finally came. You know how people have that cliche expectation where they think their going to wake up on their 18th birthday and be someone different? Well I still look the same, but I feel amazing for some reason. I had been waiting for this moment ever since the day I turned 17. A lot had happened in the past few months and it all led up to this.

I had my whole day mapped out perfectly and nothing at all was going to ruin that.

“Aw sweetie you look just like Mommy when I was your age!” Mommy squealed happily as she zipped up my dress and took me over to the mirror. Beth had insisted on buying me a birthday dress and of course there was no use arguing with her. I loved every single last thing about it. The dress was a crimson red color and fit me like a glove. It showed the C cups I had been blessed with, and the little bit of butt that I had. I felt older than 18 in this dress. I felt more like 21.

“Mommy I love it!” I screamed as I turned around in the mirror a few times,” I loved the dress, but this was only my daytime outfit. After the party with my friends and family I had another outfit up my sleeve. Beth and I had both agreed that it would be better for me to just hang out with my friends and family all day and then she would take me out later that night. I had no idea where Beth was taking me, but I was 18 now and I could go wherever I wanted to freely. Of course Mom wasn’t too happy about that, but she accepted it.

“Ugh!” Mom groaned from outside of the door.

“If you don’t calm down damn it! She is almost done!” Mommy hollered back and we both bursted into laughter.

I quickly ran over to the closet and pulled out the black red bottom pumps that Beth insisted that I wear. It was sort of funny to me how she wouldn’t even see me in this outfit, but wanted me to dress this way. The slight sort of control behind that made me excited for some reason. I quickly slipped on the shoes and within ten seconds I became a runway model. My hair had been straightened just right, Mommy had done my makeup, and I was wearing the silver locket they had bought me. Inside of it was a picture of both of them, they said it was a way that I could always feel that they were there.

“Okay you can come in now dear!” Mommy announced and the door practically flew open.

When Mom looked at me I expected her to tell me to take it off, but she didn’t.

“It seems like you were in diapers just the other day and now you’re dressed head to toe in designer clothes. Laura sweetheart you look wonderful,” Mom smiled at me and started to tear up. I don’t know how I did it, but in four inch pumps I ran over and gave Mom the biggest hug ever. For the first time I actually felt like a grown woman in front of her instead of a child.