chapter 14

[omg so i totally forgot that the olympics were part of this so lets just pretend that theyre over LOL]

My eyes snapped open. It was all a dream thank god. I was just dreaming. I wanted to cry. I reached over for Ryan, but he wasn't there. The bed was empty. I started to cry.

"Ryan?" I asked, between sobs.

He rushed in the room. He held me in his arms while I cried.

"What's wrong?" He asked quietly. 

"I had a bad dream. You- you left me."

"Kylie, you know that's not going to happen."

"I- I know but I woke up and you weren't with me and I was scared. I thought you left."

"No, I just went to change out of my clothes."

"Oh ok." I snuggled closer to him. I was grateful that he was here, with me. 

"Why did I leave?"

"What?"

"Why did I leave you in your dream?"

I took a deep breath. 

"Well, um last night, before dinner, Justin texted me."

"Again?!" He sounded angry.

"Yeah. Um he likes me..."

"You- you don't like him back, though, right? You still love me?"

"Of course I love you Ryan! I made it clear that I don't want him. The only person I want is you."

"I love you too, Kylie. But why did I leave?"

"So I dreamt that you got mad because I never told you. You didn't want to trust me. I guess I felt guilty for not telling you."

"Well, I'm not going anywhere, Kylie."

"I know."

Ryan's POV

The next day, Kylie and I went to hang with Michael and Nathan. Michael seemed.. a bit off. He was upset about something. 

I pulled him aside.

"Dude, what's going on?"

"What are you talking about?"

"You're obviously upset about something."

"It's nothing."

"No, tell me. I told you about my problems when I was upset."

"Yeah but this is different, Ryan." He said, walking away.

A while later, Kylie and I went back to her place. We sat on the couch, watching tv.

"What do you wanna do tonight?" I asked her.

I pretended to yawn and put my arm around her. She laughed and cuddled closer to me.

"I don't care. I'd be fine if we stayed like this all night. Or we could go out and do something." She said.

"Have you started looking for places in New York yet?" I asked.

"Wow, way to change the subject, Ryan."

"What? You seem tired."

"Yeah. I am. And no not really. I was thinking of just living with my family for a while. Our place there is pretty big. Plus I really don't like living alone."

"You sure you don't want to move in together?"

"Do you want to?"

"Only if you do."

"I'm pretty sure that we both want to, but neither of us want to admit it."

"True."

"We should start looking for somewhere to live, then."

"Yeah. Wanna watch a movie?"

She laughed.

"Always changing subjects. And what movie do you wanna watch?"

"Doesn't matter."

"The Notebook it is, then."

"Did you notice that Michael was acting weird today?" I asked during the middle of the movie.

"Yeah a little. It kinda seemed like he didn't want to be near us."

"Yeah I know. There's something bothering him, but he won't tell me. It's weird. I feel like I should help him out. I mean I owe him that much. If it weren't for him, I don't know if I'd be with you right now."

"He'll tell you eventually."

"I guess so. But it's just weird. I've never really been close to him like that. Honestly, the only person I'm really close to is you."

"I know."

She looked up to me and smiled.

"I love it when you smile like that."

"This smile only exists when I'm with you."

I leaned down and kissed her passionately. We continued to kiss as she climbed on top of me and pulled off my shirt. She kissed my neck and her hands explored my body. Soon, our clothes were scattered on the floor. 

She laid on top of me and I held her head in my hands. I looked her in the eyes.

"You own me Kylie, body and soul. I'm yours. Forever." I whispered.

Michael's POV

Ryan asked me what was bothering me so much. I wanted to tell him, but I couldn't. I couldn't do that him. It would probably make him want to kill me. Actually, no. He WOULD kill me if he found out.