Just a Quick Note(P.S. I LOVE YOU SM❤)

~Hello guys! I just want to make it very clear, that I am very tired. And @ this point, I frankly have no actual clue of what is happening in these chapters. Okay? I am Very Tired and I Don't Know what the actual Heck is Happening. I'm sorry, I don't know what the hell's wrong with me. But whatever it is, it's v v Bad. Oh my Lord. I really should get at least some sleep, y'know? But noooooooooooo. I'm choosing to stay up all freaking night just so I can write stories that I can write any other time. Btw~ I am also very confused about the last couple chapters. I don't really know how they ended up being so weird, but, hey, this whole site is full if weird-a$$ stories that make no sense, at all, what so ever. I'm fr, 100.99% as confused as you (probably) are. But, fr, in all seriousness, I love all of you who are reading my stories (even though they are really effing weird). This is one of the only sites that I can go on and actually be proud of myself, y'know? Anywho, I have no clue what is happening right now, either, so, yeah, ~love that for me, smh~ no, but, um, I love you all sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo freakin' much. Y'all don't understand my love for each and every one of you. So, um, here's some love, from me... to you(~* * ~)

                                                                                                                                            A heart for you ❤~love you

    (If you are going through a hard time, go to the very bottom of this page.

i love you~ ❤ )                                                                                                                             

A heart for you ❤ ~love you                                                                          

                                                                                                                                A heart for you ❤~love you

And we CAN NOT forget YOU❤~love you 

                                                                                                                                                                                            C'mon, don't be shy. You know you want one. There we go ❤~love you(see? that wasn't so bad)

                                                   You too, Love, you too ❤~love you                  

                                                                                  You want one too? okay! ❤~There ya go, love you, bud

I have way more where that came from ❤~yup, love you too

~(If you are sad, read this, pls, I luv u sm, frend❤)~

~This note is for the people who are feeling down~

~Listen up, if you are feeling bad about yourself, stop~

~Things may seem *really* hard at the moment, but just remember,~

~Nothing lasts forever and you have nothing, and I mean, NOTHING~