Hunting Season🥒🥒

~I have been telling my friend I was going to write this so I'm finally doing itkskskskk. ENjOy ❤~

Readers POV

I woke up and thought to myself, It's pickle hunting season. Finally. I have been waiting so freaking long. Time to get ready for the sewers. I hope no one is there, I don't really like socializing, I just like pickles. I go to my closet to see what outfit would be perfect for pickle hunting.  F O U N D  I T. I put on my "WEEBS AREN'T PEOPLE" sweatshirt, black leggings, pickle socks, and my sneakers. I ran to the bathroom and brushed my hair and teeth. I look at myself in the mirror and say out loud to myself, I'm ready.  I go into one of my drawers and grab my latex gloves. I shove them in my backpack and put it on. I ran downstairs. "Hey, hun. You goin' pickle huntin'?" my mom asked me while walking into the kitchen. "Yeah, I've been waiting for this for so long. I'm so happy it's finally here!" I replied with excitement in my voice. "Okay, well you have fun. Don't be out too late," she said while kissing my forehead. "I won't". I started off, walking down the street. I take out my Air Pods from my pocket and started listening to Blow Me (One Last Kiss) by P!nk because it's the only song I have on my iPod because I got it when I was like, seven, and it was my favorite song  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. Anyways, I was walking and I was almost at the sewer. One more block. I'm so excited. Here I am! The sewer. I stared at it, admiring its beauty before going inside. I stuck my nose up and smelled the air. Mmmh, the sweet smell of sewer. I thought to myself. Time to go inside and get some pickles. I got into the sewer. There's no one else here, from what I see. I started to walk through the sewer, looking in every crevice for pickles. What the FREAKING HECK. Why are there no freaking PICKLES?  I thought to myself, not able to find any. I wonder why there are no pickles... Maybeeee... there is someone else here... "HELloOoOo? AnyONe HERe?" I yelled. "And this one is a Rhodesian Ridgeback."  What the heck? Who the frick is this uncultured stupidhead calling a pickle a type of dog? I thought to myself, very upset. I need to find this stupid heck and confront him. I started walking farther into the sewer as I saw a man, about six feet tall, really cute, and a guy holding a camera who seemed to be recording the hot man. Is he really making this dude record him calling pickles dogs? Jesus Christ. If he posts that on YouTube he's going to look so dumb. Oh well, he's cute. That makes up for his stupidness. I thought to myself while standing in the darkness so they wouldn't see me. I watched him eat pickles until I realized it's time. Even though he's cute, he needs to know the difference between a pickle and a dog.

(I know this is a short chapter but Imma be up writing all night so there's finna be more chapters. I hope you liek ❤❤❤)